• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS BANK CLOSE FLIPKART AXIS CC FOR COMMERCIAL USE

bhavik886151

TF Premier
when i try to place an order today on Flipkart using my axis Flipkart CC
it declined 2 times
so call customer care to know the reason for transaction declined
customer care inform the CC is permanently close by the AXIS bank under commercial usage reason
i not received any email earlier like other mentioned here to prove the high usage of the axis credit card

it declined 2 times
customer care inform the CC is permanently close by the AXIS bank under commercial usage reason
i not received any email earlier like other mentioned here to prove the high usage of the axis credit card
have you use your card for commercial

it declined 2 times
How much transactions done in a months And Amount??

As per the axis bank policy more than 10 transaction on flipkart in single billing cycle mark suspicious for flipkart axis credit card.
only 10 txn? I do more than 50 txn each month on my flipkart card, but the bill hardly exceeds 20k and cashback amount remains below 500. I never faced any issue.... but these are txns on paytm murchant and other mixed txns.

There are 2 cases.

1. Flipkart marked the card used for commercial activities- 1. GST or Same multiple Transaction
2. Bank would have a certain trigger on amount of Transactions + Volume of Transaction.

The card would be cancelled and banned if any of these are detected.

Would the same be applicable on ICICI Amazon cards as well?
I've heard of Axis bank closing cards on the basis of "Commercial usage" in other threads as well over here, but is the same with other banks? - ICICI IDFC SBI IndusInd etc?

Back