• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS BANK CLOSE FLIPKART AXIS CC FOR COMMERCIAL USE

bhavik886151

TF Premier
when i try to place an order today on Flipkart using my axis Flipkart CC
it declined 2 times
so call customer care to know the reason for transaction declined
customer care inform the CC is permanently close by the AXIS bank under commercial usage reason
i not received any email earlier like other mentioned here to prove the high usage of the axis credit card

I have to buy several stuffs for my home in June. In 1 month, if I order 1 washing machine, 1 TV, 2 phones, some other stuff, will the bank's system mark as fraudulent usage?
No I don't think so. They observe for sometime. If it continues every month then only they flag the account.

And it should be multiple washing machines, multiple mobile phones etc to get flagged.

I have to buy several stuffs for my home in June. In 1 month, if I order 1 washing machine, 1 TV, 2 phones, some other stuff, will the bank's system mark as fraudulent usage?
Instead of buying all required products at once maybe you can do it in multiple billing cycles. For e.g if your statement date is 1st you can buy lower value product on 28 or 29 of previous month and higher value product on 2nd or 3rd.

Just to be safe

Instead of buying all required products at once maybe you can do it in multiple billing cycles. For e.g if your statement date is 1st you can buy lower value product on 28 or 29 of previous month and higher value product on 2nd or 3rd.

Just to be safe
I might use different cards as well.

Big thanks man, this is really important info since I'm going to apply for my APay card in a few weeks and was looking forward to using it for a lot of commercial purposes 😅 😂
I wish these things were mentioned in some kind of "Credit Card Starter Kit" or guide 😂

Although, does Axis allow re-application?

@bhavik886151 did you try sending customer care or anything any proof of usage? (If you can make something up)
i call them on customer care and they said the card is block and it will never activate now and i know i use it for commercial and can't justify the usage as personal

You people are making fun of credit card, credit card is for individual purpose and you all are using it for commercial purpose.That's why these credit card company devaluate the credit card.
bro to get that much cashback you have to spend in lakhs every month if you can do that you must try it there is nothing right or wrong in it also as the awareness of credit card increasing in people every card now or then devaluation is near

Extremely noob question, but can anyone tell me what is "commercial" use of a card, how is it separate from personal usage?

If my a few friends use my card for a few transactions, does that mark as commercial use?
you done 20-30 transaction every month spending in lakhs or using it to buy similar type of product or using full limit of the card and earning 10k to 15k cashback every month etc count as a commercial use of a card

I am more disturbed by the amount of people who don't have a clear idea of what "commercial usage" is and start making up facts as if it was based on hard rules that will just magically freeze up your account.

But even worse is the ruthless opportunistic attitude of several members in regards to it. I can only applaud Axis by taking action and hope they get more severe in the future to even go as far as recovering losses caused by blatant and arrogant abuse. MISUSE.

I just hope others are discouraged of following the same steps. If everyone has the same attitude, which happens to be the case for many other things that shouldn't be happening, it just undermines and hinders progress for everyone.

I'm actually amazed by how people can be so nonchalant to a lot of bad everyday situations, as if they were okay or normal.

Last edited:
Big thanks man, this is really important info since I'm going to apply for my APay card in a few weeks and was looking forward to using it for a lot of commercial purposes 😅 😂
I wish these things were mentioned in some kind of "Credit Card Starter Kit" or guide 😂

Although, does Axis allow re-application?

@bhavik886151 did you try sending customer care or anything any proof of usage? (If you can make something up)
It's mentioned in MITC I suppose

I am more disturbed by the amount of people who don't have a clear idea of what "commercial usage" is and start making up facts as if it was based on hard rules that will just magically freeze up your account.

But even worse is the ruthless opportunistic attitude of several members in regards to it. I can only applaud Axis by taking action and hope they get more severe in the future to even go as far as recovering losses caused by blatant and arrogant abuse. MISUSE.

I just hope others are discouraged of following the same steps. If everyone has the same attitude, which happens to be the case for many other things that shouldn't be happening, it just undermines and hinders progress for everyone.

I'm actually amazed by how people can be so nonchalant to a lot of bad everyday situations, as if they were okay or normal.
In most cases, ignorance is the real issue... 😥

Because there can be a very thin line between commercial and personal use in a work-from-home environment... And we as people have a natural tendency to try to extract the maximum value out of the transactions (Cashback/discounts/GST/etc)

totally agree. this hurts people who are genuine users in the long run. I also hope companies get strict about card abuse.

You are right on your thoughts. But here everyone Misuse each other in every possible manner. Bank do same with there customers in back customer do with the Bank.

Back