• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS BANK CLOSE FLIPKART AXIS CC FOR COMMERCIAL USE

bhavik886151

TF Premier
when i try to place an order today on Flipkart using my axis Flipkart CC
it declined 2 times
so call customer care to know the reason for transaction declined
customer care inform the CC is permanently close by the AXIS bank under commercial usage reason
i not received any email earlier like other mentioned here to prove the high usage of the axis credit card

ICICI Amazon is even more strict in this case. They don't let you apply for that card ever again.
Big thanks man, this is really important info since I'm going to apply for my APay card in a few weeks and was looking forward to using it for a lot of commercial purposes 😅 😂
I wish these things were mentioned in some kind of "Credit Card Starter Kit" or guide 😂

Although, does Axis allow re-application?

@bhavik886151 did you try sending customer care or anything any proof of usage? (If you can make something up)

Big thanks man, this is really important info since I'm going to apply for my APay card in a few weeks and was looking forward to using it for a lot of commercial purposes 😅 😂
I wish these things were mentioned in some kind of "Credit Card Starter Kit" or guide 😂

@bhavik886151 did you try sending customer care or anything any proof of usage? (If you can make something up)
These co-branded cards are first to catch any suspicious txn coz they're offering you flat Cashback.

If it gets abused (as OP has earned ₹12k Cashback in a single month), then they flag your PAN and most probably never allow to apply again unless unflagged manually by requesting them.

If it only accrues and not receive the cashback of 12000 on your card then that will be also forfeited as mentioned in the term and conditions.

*If a Cardholder's Flipkart Axis Bank credit card is terminated at any time for any reason, whether by the primary Cardholder or the Bank, the primary Cardholder will forthwith be disqualified from earning the Cash backs and all unused Cash backs then accrued shall automatically be forfeited immediately after voluntary or involuntary cancellation of the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.

when i try to place an order today on Flipkart using my axis Flipkart CC
it declined 2 times
so call customer care to know the reason for transaction declined
customer care inform the CC is permanently close by the AXIS bank under commercial usage reason
i not received any email earlier like other mentioned here to prove the high usage of the axis credit card
Congratulations

Although, does Axis allow re-application?y

they just block the card with out any mail or message or call
As per the axis bank policy more than 10 transaction on flipkart in single billing cycle mark suspicious for flipkart axis credit i don't kno

As per the axis bank policy more than 10 transaction on flipkart in single billing cycle mark suspicious for flipkart axis credit card.
using it from one year with so many transaction every month

You people are making fun of credit card, credit card is for individual purpose and you all are using it for commercial purpose.T

As per the axis bank policy more than 10 transaction on flipkart in single billing cycle mark suspicious for flipkart axis credit card.
i am doing more then 25 to 30 transaction every month from last one year on Flipkart and Myntra using Axis Flipkart CC

Extremely noob question, but can anyone tell me what is "commercial" use of a card, how is it separate from personal usage?

If my a few friends use my card for a few transactions, does that mark as commercial use?

Extremely noob question, but can anyone tell me what is "commercial" use of a card, how is it separate from personal usage?

If my a few friends use my card for a few transactions, does that mark as commercial use?
Commercial use is when we order too many high-value items which is obviously not needed that often.

For example: Washing machine, Mobile phone, Air conditioner etc.

Back