• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS BANK CONSOLIDATED CHARGES

varun__goel_

TF Prestige
Hey, I was thinking of opening a liberty savings account in Axis Bank. I want to know do they really charge like hell in name of consolidated charges or are these just rumours? What all they do charge other than those mention in their fees and charges structure? And do UPI transaction on merchant qr valid for mab charges waiver?

2 lakh in one txn ?
As per Website CDM Convenience Fee is N.A. for Priority Account.

Raise a complaint and get reversal and Compensation
Atm had 180 notes limit but i was having 2k notes so no issues. Eccept it rejected the notes multiple time before taking them finally. In this regard PNB CDM is best no rejection until your note is teared or extremely dirty.

and yea got the charges reversed as it was my home branch. btw convenience fee is there if you use other than home branch CDM.

Sorry, I did a little mistake while answering

In axis , even you close DC, e-dc still cost ₹500+90 per annum better not to close but this cost easily recoverable if you do e-com Amazon Flipkart transaction with the DC.
What if i remplace with other dc,(rupay platinum) or zero fee atm card..

Will that case also it will stay.

I have go through the Axis Website.

As per My Findings:-
For Easy Access Digital Ac
E-Debit Card is chargeable-590
Physical Online rewards Card- Nill.

For Liberty Digital
Physical Liberty DC is Chargeable

E-Debit- Complimentary.
Since complimentary is written on website that means It is free for Liberty Digital
For easy access

If i block the e-debit card.

I will be able to use the physical dc freely?

Not just rumours, they charge.

But if you use the account smartly, u can avoid most of charges.

example - unsubscribe from their SMS alert using axis atm machine

I just have liberty for 750 coupon per quarter.

Axis liberty expert @VISHESH_BANSAL , enlight @varun__goel_ in this case 😅

I am taking 750 voucher after your guidance. Thankyou
The cc on call says sms alerts are mandatory and I cannot disable it. I asked him to connect with senior and I have been on hold since 15 mins alrdy. Could you tell me where is sms service disable option located on atm machine?
Edit: couldn’t get connected to senior inspite of waiting for more than 20mins. This is new!

Last edited:
The cc on call says sms alerts are mandatory and I cannot disable it. I asked him to connect with senior and I have been on hold since 15 mins alrdy. Could you tell me where is sms service disable option located on atm machine?

I checked for such an option about 10 days. There was no such option at that time. I learned about that option from a YouTube video (just 4 or 5 months old). However, I didn't find that when I used the ATM machine.

I checked for such an option about 10 days. There was no such option at that time. I learned about that option from a YouTube video (just 4 or 5 months old). However, I didn't find that when I used the ATM machine.
So the executive kept me waiting and waiting and I couldn’t get connected to senior. I bashed him very hard but he seemed to have too thick of a skin to give a damn so I had to disconnect the call. This is the first time that I have faced this issue with any bank where neither do you get connected to senior nor do they raise a call back request citing “ we do not have the Authority” reason. I called his reason rubbish outright but he acted helpless. So I will try to call tomorrow and in case I don’t get a resolution, I’ll have to do a branch visit it seems!

Back