• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Issue

thewittypanda

TF Select
Hello Everyone

Today my axis bank credit card statement was generated. I logged into Axis Bank Home Page-> Payments->Pay my dues-> Selected the whole amount-> Redirected to freecharge gateway-> Selected UPI as the payment mode-> entered upi id and verified-> made the payment->transaction succesful on upi app-> The freecharge payment gateway webpage session expired->

Kindly suggest what to do now? My Payment is succesful and amount is debited from account. Since the webpage showed session expired immediately after payment i don't know whether it will credit to my card account or not. Did not receive any acknowledgement from Axis Bank. Neither reflecting in the statement.

Can anyone provide any inputs on this issue? If anyone faced this kind of problem before.

Thank you

With debit reference id or upi ask freecharge about the status.

It's axis and freecharge, don't worry about late payment charges.

It's upi, so within one day amount should be refunded to you or credited to card. Otherwise you can demand 100 per day.

2 calendar days means even Sunday will count, right? I had paid through my rupay credit card, will i face any issue?
Yep! Should be! No idea about Rupay CC, I have always used CRED for payment and used to be getting SMS immediately about payment credit, though it will reflect in account after 2 days.

It was reflected at the end of next day. For the next payment i tried paying through Paytm Credit Card Bill Payment Section and chose UPI as the payment method. The payment settled withing 40 seconds.

Back