• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit Card Declined

Sahilmiya

TF Buzz
Hello,

Help me guys I'm frustrated from Axis Bank, My credit card application has been declined 13th time (in 2 years,)

Last time I had applied Flipkart axis, home and office verification both was done but still card was declined

My CIBIL:- 773 and Experian :- 788

I have 5 Cards already
ICICI Amazon Pay
PNB
AU BANK
HDFC
Sbi simply click

My shopping in Flipkart is bigger thus i wanted to get this card, I heard that if i apply from Flipkart app then approval chances high but i seeing error that card is declined from last 2 year

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Get any other axis card via c2c method n then call customer support ask them for axis Flipkart if u have any card with 400k+ limit then u can easily get magnus

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Something u need to check from Axis side, a bank rejected 13 times for a credit card and a valid reason is required to not repeat the same mistake. You must get the reason before your 14th trail. Bro this is like a tippu sultan war towards Axis..

ramandeep

TF Premier
Hello,

Help me guys I'm frustrated from Axis Bank, My credit card application has been declined 13th time (in 2 years,)

Last time I had applied Flipkart axis, home and office verification both was done but still card was declined

I have 5 Cards already
ICICI Amazon Pay
PNB
AU BANK
HDFC
Sbi simply click

My shopping in Flipkart is bigger thus i wanted to get this card, I heard that if i apply from Flipkart app then approval chances high but i seeing error that card is declined from last 2 year
Try opening savings account with axis first and then try again after 3-4 months

Something u need to check from Axis side, a bank rejected 13 times for a credit card and a valid reason is required to not repeat the same mistake. You must get the reason before your 14th trail. Bro this is like a tippu sultan war towards Axis..
how would you react to this?

Attachments

• image_picker6704845944160765814.jpg
    image_picker6704845944160765814.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 285

ARJUN5

TF Buzz
The same happened to me at HDFC bank.

Here is the final trick: [When you are into a loophole like this - It works in all banks]

Do not apply online - Card will not be approved in any case.

Go through the offline procedure and apply via card to card. Make sure you told the agent to apply via card statement only.

You can apply for axis bank's any card. You just need an entry in the system after that bank will approve 2nd and 3rd card easily.

You can change your card anytime by contacting phone support.

You can try entry-level cards like Neo, Myzone etc., and change your card to a Flipkart card later.

This is how I broke loophole in banks like this. HDFC declined me over 35th times. Now I have 3 HDFC cards.
HDFC allows more than 1 card ?Can you please help me suggesting how to .Thanks for help.

Iamgora

TF Select
Hello,

I have 5 Cards already
ICICI Amazon Pay
PNB
AU BANK
HDFC
Sbi simply click

Bro don't apply then 13 times I can see your patience. go for sbi cash back. And as per my knowledge, you can apply for a card in axis after 6 months if got rejected. and 3 months if got approved. and Flipkart axis you apply through the Flipkart portal. Then there is a chance you got the card. wait for 6 months. And contact nodal officer regarding this

manish.rdy

TF Buzz
Hello,

I have 5 Cards already
ICICI Amazon Pay
PNB
AU BANK
HDFC
Sbi simply click

Trust me on these approaches.

1. Open a savings account and use it for 3 months, get a credit card pre approved offer. Close savings account.
2. Get c2c, they will either give you my zone or flipkart cc.

Trust me on these approaches.

1. Open a savings account and use it for 3 months, get a credit card pre approved offer. Close savings account.
2. Get c2c, they will either give you my zone or flipkart cc.
right not most of the axis bank branches aren't doing C2C for normal cards. if you pressurize too much then they ask for min 4lakhs limit to process C2C. I'd advise if u have any existing card with with 2lakhs or more limit and it's >1yr old then contact Vimal Raj on this forum and get yourself a axis affluent card(u can get a good limit a well)