• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit Card Declined

Sahilmiya

TF Buzz
Hello,

Help me guys I'm frustrated from Axis Bank, My credit card application has been declined 13th time (in 2 years,)

Last time I had applied Flipkart axis, home and office verification both was done but still card was declined

My CIBIL:- 773 and Experian :- 788

I have 5 Cards already
ICICI Amazon Pay
PNB
AU BANK
HDFC
Sbi simply click

My shopping in Flipkart is bigger thus i wanted to get this card, I heard that if i apply from Flipkart app then approval chances high but i seeing error that card is declined from last 2 year

manish.rdy

TF Buzz
right not most of the axis bank branches aren't doing C2C for normal cards. if you pressurize too much then they ask for min 4lakhs limit to process C2C. I'd advise if u have any existing card with with 2lakhs or more limit and it's >1yr old then contact Vimal Raj on this forum and get yourself a axis affluent card(u can get a good limit a well)
Can I use amex card for c2c with Axis ? Currently only amex I have above 2L.

omdhar

TF Buzz
I got my flipkart axis card today using c2c with 1.74L limit after failing once through flipkart site 2 years ago and thrice through Axis site online last 2 years. But my flipkart account still shows my application rejected (rejected since 2 years ago). Will it have any issue getting rs 500 flipkart voucher because i have already placed an order using the card. How to fix flipkart page showing my application rejected?

BVC

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I got my flipkart axis card today using c2c with 1.74L limit after failing once through flipkart site 2 years ago and thrice through Axis site online last 2 years. But my flipkart account still shows my application rejected (rejected since 2 years ago). Will it have any issue getting rs 500 flipkart voucher because i have already placed an order using the card. How to fix flipkart page showing my application rejected?
It still happens. Flipkart app doesn't show the updated information about your card. It will still show the rejection message only. You need to add the gift card from the gift card section in the app or website.

bhavik886151

TF Premier
Hello,

Help me guys I'm frustrated from Axis Bank, My credit card application has been declined 13th time (in 2 years,)

Last time I had applied Flipkart axis, home and office verification both was done but still card was declined

My CIBIL:- 773 and Experian :- 788

I have 5 Cards already
ICICI Amazon Pay
PNB
AU BANK
HDFC
Sbi simply click

My shopping in Flipkart is bigger thus i wanted to get this card, I heard that if i apply from Flipkart app then approval chances high but i seeing error that card is declined from last 2 year
if you are buying too much item on flipkart then they will not issued card on that account. open a new account on flipkart with different number and used for few item purchase every month and wait for 3 month then apply your chance of approval will increase.

BVC

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
if you are buying too much item on flipkart then they will not issued card on that account. open a new account on flipkart with different number and used for few item purchase every month and wait for 3 month then apply your chance of approval will increase.
But always feel SBI cashback card feels better than Flipkart Axis. FK Axis better only for offline spends where you get 1.5% CB.

alok416

TF Ace
I have a perfect solution... They rejected my card for almost 8 times....

Write a mail to nodal officer... I hope you have a Active axis savings account... Tell him your problem and tell - "is this a way to treat ur customer" ? He will apologize and will ask u to apply again...

Apply via axis website... Drop him a mail with Application/reference number and tell him atleast this time don't reject...Trust me they will approve 😊

BVC

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Write a mail to nodal officer... I hope you have a Active axis savings account... Tell him your problem and tell - "is this a way to treat ur customer" ? He will apologize and will ask u to apply again...

Apply via axis website... Drop him a mail with Application/reference number and tell him atleast this time don't reject...Trust me they will approve 😊
Not sure if this. Yours might be genuine case.Hope this works for others also.

alok416

TF Ace
Not sure if this. Yours might be genuine case.Hope this works for others also.
I got credit card after this 😅😅

I applied in November for 4 times...

Dec for 2 times..

January for 1 time..

Feb for 1 time...

After that i complaind to Nodal officer that is this a way to treat customer ? 😅 And many more things...

He approved my 2 cards in March 😅😅

snjn

TF Select
VIP Lounge

Yes It works. I made a reconsideration request in February, wherein they replied inability to process. However asked me to reapply after 6 months.
I reapplied after 10 days, approved with good limit.

how would you react to this?
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to update your'll regarding the credit enquiries which are currently there on my CIBIL. Last time when I had posted on 23rd Mar, I had 24 enquiries, most of which were from Axis Bank.

Fast forward to today I currently have 17 enquiries out of which 6 are new enquiries which were initiated recently. But out of the 24 enquiries which were there on my report as on 23rd Mar, there are only (17-6)=11 enquiries right now

Out of these IDFC has agreed to suppress the two personal loan and one credit card entry. Will update again after 3 month lets see how many more enquiries can I manage to get removed from my CIBIL report

N.B. My CIBIL is 778 as of now with all these enquiries and my 6 credit cards

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-13-15-54-03-65.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-13-15-54-03-65.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 74
Something u need to check from Axis side, a bank rejected 13 times for a credit card and a valid reason is required to not repeat the same mistake. You must get the reason before your 14th trail. Bro this is like a tippu sultan war towards Axis..
The problem is they are not giving the reason. How to get the reason? For me it is some internal scoring which is declining. Now, how can i know the algorithm?

CyberPsych

TF Ace

Does this work for Airtel Axis card where I repeatedly get "incorrect information error" even after entering accurate information every single time?

alok416

TF Ace
Does this work for Airtel Axis card where I repeatedly get "incorrect information error" even after entering accurate information every single time?
In Suck-xis nothing works sadly...if it is hdfc / icici they would definitely help....

Yes you can request to them... Maybe their heart will melt 😬

The best way - apply offline

alok416

TF Ace
Tried 3 branches with different agents, they say they're not providing Airtel Axis CC offline, it can be applied through Airtel Thanks only. I gave up.
Mail to - amitabh.chaudhry@axisbank.com

And tell them that i am unable to apply offline.. No one is taking request...

They will send executive to ur home 🙂...

This happens with me too..

Irony 😛 is this thing that Suck-xis team rejected That application of Airtel axis too that was generated by their MD team...🤣

It was the 8th time when they rejected my Airtel Axis card...

Magnus de dege ye log.. airtel axis badi mushkil se dete h 🤨