• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit Card Declined

Sahilmiya

TF Buzz
Hello,

Help me guys I'm frustrated from Axis Bank, My credit card application has been declined 13th time (in 2 years,)

Last time I had applied Flipkart axis, home and office verification both was done but still card was declined

My CIBIL:- 773 and Experian :- 788

I have 5 Cards already
ICICI Amazon Pay
PNB
AU BANK
HDFC
Sbi simply click

My shopping in Flipkart is bigger thus i wanted to get this card, I heard that if i apply from Flipkart app then approval chances high but i seeing error that card is declined from last 2 year

CyberPsych

TF Ace
Jo galti maine kari wo mat krna 😛

Card to card me Amazon pay icici mat dena .

Sbi ya hdfc dena..

2nd - Decline hue atleast 3 months hue ho to hi krna
If I understand correctly, you are saying not to apply with APay ICICI, instead use HDFC or SBI CC to apply? Or the other way around?

I have Apay ICICI with 2.6L limit (5 years old)
FK Axis with 1.56L Limit (4 months old)
HDFC Millenia with 2.0L limit (3 months old)
Indus Ind Legend with 3.2L limit (2 months old)

Last edited:

alok416

TF Ace
If I understand correctly, you are saying not to apply with APay ICICI, instead use HDFC or SBI CC to apply? Or the other way around?

I have Apay ICICI with 2.6L limit (5 years old)
FK Axis with 1.56L Limit (4 months old)
HDFC Millenia with 2.0L limit (3 months old)
Indus Ind Legend with 3.2L limit (2 months old)
Wait for 2 months so Flipkart axis will be 6 months old..

And yes you got it right...

CyberPsych

TF Ace
Icici ka card to card me dene se koi faida nhi hai...

To usse purana to Axis ka hi hai na..

Isliye i asked u to wait till axis card will be 6 months old for card to card process
Okay, I will try mailing to the email you provided in December. How do I let him know when he asks how I found his email ID?

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to update your'll regarding the credit enquiries which are currently there on my CIBIL. Last time when I had posted on 23rd Mar, I had 24 enquiries, most of which were from Axis Bank.

Fast forward to today I currently have 17 enquiries out of which 6 are new enquiries which were initiated recently. But out of the 24 enquiries which were there on my report as on 23rd Mar, there are only (17-6)=11 enquiries right now

Out of these IDFC has agreed to suppress the two personal loan and one credit card entry. Will update again after 3 month lets see how many more enquiries can I manage to get removed from my CIBIL report

N.B. My CIBIL is 778 as of now with all these enquiries and my 6 credit cards
This man is legend!

CyberPsych

TF Ace
Mail to - amitabh.chaudhry@axisbank.com

And tell them that i am unable to apply offline.. No one is taking request...

They will send executive to ur home 🙂...

This happens with me too..

Irony 😛 is this thing that Suck-xis team rejected That application of Airtel axis too that was generated by their MD team...🤣

It was the 8th time when they rejected my Airtel Axis card...

Magnus de dege ye log.. airtel axis badi mushkil se dete h 🤨
Damn I didn't know this is the e-mail ID of Axis bank CEO. Anyway, I sent the e-mail.
They will provide u a option of applying offline via sending a executive on home...
Some customer care guy called me and said it is not currently possible to apply Airtel Axis through offline.

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to update your'll regarding the credit enquiries which are currently there on my CIBIL. Last time when I had posted on 23rd Mar, I had 24 enquiries, most of which were from Axis Bank.

Fast forward to today I currently have 17 enquiries out of which 6 are new enquiries which were initiated recently. But out of the 24 enquiries which were there on my report as on 23rd Mar, there are only (17-6)=11 enquiries right now

Out of these IDFC has agreed to suppress the two personal loan and one credit card entry. Will update again after 3 month lets see how many more enquiries can I manage to get removed from my CIBIL report

N.B. My CIBIL is 778 as of now with all these enquiries and my 6 credit cards
Were you able to remove all IDFC enquiries?

CyberPsych

TF Ace
Good things are hard to come by
It is available in public domain simple....

And they never ask ki kaha se mili id
I will accept if I get rejected. All I need is FIRST find a way to submit my application
@4uziaul @NShah

Update: Somehow I received a call from a lady in Jan 2nd week and she said she can help routing an agent to apply for Airtel Axis card. The agent came same day evening (the same agent who came for verification when I applied for Flipkart card) and helped me apply for Airtel Axis through offline mode. OTP was not receiving for mastercard mutliple tries, then when he finally applied for VISA, OTP recevied and successfully applied. When I asked the agent about few things, he confidently said Airtel card can be applied through agents, waiting time after last approved Axis credit card is 90 days, waiting time after application rejection is 45 days or last approved card's 90 days, whichever is later, Axis now allows upto 4 cards per person. I know 100% that this application will be rejected because I just got Ace approved on Dec 12, 2023. I just need to get the agent's contact who knows and helps to apply for the Airtel card. As expected, the application got rejected by saying "you recently got a card, try later".

Now its more than 90 days from Dec 12 and when I called the same agent he said "SIR, NOW IT CANNOT BE APPLIED OFFLINE, ONLY THROUGH APP" 🤣🤣🤣 I argued him with proofs that he applied for me, etc and after all the sentences I threw at him, he said "currently offline application is being managed by different team, I will forward your payslips and bank statement to them". I know this is not going to happen. Is there a way to revoke the same rejected application by any means?

Anyway I gave up 🥴

Yesterday morning, I have applied the Airtel card for my sister, application approved this morning and SMS received that card will be dispatched within 3 working days. Now her Airtel thanks app shows the card with limit.

EDIT: Looks like Airtel Axis devalution incoming, damn 🤣🤣

Last edited: