• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit card only customer

Shahkhan

TF Buzz
I got my axis Flipkart cc in May 2021 and i have been managing it via axis Bank app.

Currently there is application opened for ltf Myzone credit card. And when I tried to apply i tried to use customer login but it says no user with this number or details exist! 🙁

So does a credit card only customer doesn't have customer ID or am I missing something??

If my details doesn't exist with bank then how they issued me the cc.?

Also I heard the average monthly balance to maintain is 25K? Is it true?
No, Axis does have Rs 12000 maintaining account (Easy Access) else you may open an account in Rural Branch, MAB - 2500

It's good that the Axis system can't recognise you. Please apply for this new card as a new customer. They may approve your application easily. Once done, please merge your two cust ids by visiting the branch using CRF.

Hope my answer will clear all of your doubts. Thanks

No, Axis does have Rs 12000 maintaining account (Easy Access) else you may open an account in Rural Branch, MAB - 2500

It's good that the Axis system can't recognise you. Please apply for this new card as a new customer. They may approve your application easily. Once done, please merge your two cust ids by visiting the branch using CRF.

Hope my answer will clear all of your doubts. Thanks
Oh 12K only?? Then it's ok.

Your idea seems wonderful unless it does not cause any issues to me, will try. Thanks.

Oh 12K only?? Then it's ok.

Your idea seems wonderful unless it does not cause any issues to me, will try. Thanks.
Yes, it's a boon in disguise. Axis doesn't issue credit cards easily to existing CC customers. Why do you want to open an SB account with them? If you are really interested in an Axis SB account try to open a Liberty SB account:

You have to do a few transactions to maintain it as a Zero Bal, you may get plenty of thread here, use those hacks.

I personally recommend, avoiding Axis for any SB relationship.

I got my axis Flipkart cc in May 2021 and i have been managing it via axis Bank app.

Currently there is application opened for ltf Myzone credit card. And when I tried to apply i tried to use customer login but it says no user with this number or details exist! 🙁

So does a credit card only customer doesn't have customer ID or am I missing something??

refer to this thread

In axis... Existing customer means... If u have savings account.... Only credit card, loan or anything else are not categorised as existing customers

I applied using my savings account details..... Myzone ltf was generated in 2 minutes.... I have easy access account in rural branch of 2500 mab opened for getting credit cards..

Its my 1st axis card... Earlier I applied for ltf flipkart card... Was rejected.... They were asking tons of documents.... As that time I was not having savings account...

oh ok didn't knew, thanks for sharing
I went for an fd based card in my rural branch..... I discussed with him all the things... He said... Only savings account holders are considered existing customer.... So its better to open a savings account rather than a fd based card for easy approval of cards in future... And it worked for me.... Only in 5 months... I applied and my card got approved..in 2 minutes ..

Earlier applied for Flipkart Card... Rejected.... Were asking itr income documents and other tons of things... This verification that verification....

I went for an fd based card in my rural branch..... I discussed with him all the things... He said... Only savings account holders are considered existing customer.... So its better to open a savings account rather than a fd based card for easy approval of cards in future... And it worked for me.... Only in 5 months... I applied and my card got approved..in 2 minutes ..

Earlier applied for Flipkart Card... Rejected.... Were asking itr income documents and other tons of things... This verification that verification....
last time i applied thru my cust id(cc) its working fine for me everthing pre filled but still nigha's declined my application.

No you do have a customer ID thers some message you have to send to retrieve it. I have same case, only cc with axis and I called customer care they said can't see the myzone application.

My question is why does the app always say address not updated with bank even after multiple attempts also I hold a cc how do they not have my address. Since one can easily get myzone or other credit card approved as I already hold a cc. And the customer care is so pathetic don't get me started.

Can
No you do have a customer ID thers some message you have to send to retrieve it. I have same case, only cc with axis and I called customer care they said can't see the myzone application.

My question is why does the app always say address not updated with bank even after multiple attempts also I hold a cc how do they not have my address. Since one can easily get myzone or other credit card approved as I already hold a cc. And the customer care is so pathetic don't get me started.
Can you see your application in cc tracker?

Back