• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit card only customer

Shahkhan

TF Buzz
I got my axis Flipkart cc in May 2021 and i have been managing it via axis Bank app.

Currently there is application opened for ltf Myzone credit card. And when I tried to apply i tried to use customer login but it says no user with this number or details exist! 🙁

So does a credit card only customer doesn't have customer ID or am I missing something??

If my details doesn't exist with bank then how they issued me the cc.?

I applied using my savings account details..... Myzone ltf was generated in 2 minutes.... I have easy access account in rural branch of 2500 mab opened for getting credit cards..

Its my 1st axis card... Earlier I applied for ltf flipkart card... Was rejected.... They were asking tons of documents.... As that time I was not having savings account...
Hey @Batmanbaba for opening this easy access account in rural branch did we need to have rural address in our aadhaar or communication address or choosing branch is independent of address

Hey @Batmanbaba for opening this easy access account in rural branch did we need to have rural address in our aadhaar or communication address or choosing branch is independent of address
You just need to be resident of that district.... Means if u open online... U can choose any branch of your district.... Rural or urban....

If u do offline... Then u can directly go to rural branch of your aadhar address or any other address.. (in case communication or permanent address is different) u can open in any of the above address visiting offline... But in online mode u can only select the branch in district of your aadhar address....

The point is u need to have rural branch also.... If u can tell ur district I can tell if u have any rural branch of axis there

I live in main city but I have all my axus, icici and hdfc account in rural branch of my district.... So less mab required

You just need to be resident of that district.... Means if u open online... U can choose any branch of your district.... Rural or urban....

If u do offline... Then u can directly go to rural branch of your aadhar address or any other address.. (in case communication or permanent address is different) u can open in any of the above address visiting offline... But in online mode u can only select the branch in district of your aadhar address....

The point is u need to have rural branch also.... If u can tell ur district I can tell if u have any rural branch of axis there

I live in main city but I have all my axus, icici and hdfc account in rural branch of my district.... So less mab required
@Batmanbaba that really interesting... well i am interested in Axis and HDFC accounts with low mab required although I have credit cards for both..
Can you provide details of any rural branch for Ghaziabad(U.P) district for Axis & HDFC

@Batmanbaba that really interesting... well i am interested in Axis and HDFC accounts with low mab required although I have credit cards for both..
Can you provide details of any rural branch for Ghaziabad(U.P) district for Axis & HDFC
Unfortunately in Ghaziabad only hdfc has one rural branch... But axis do has a semi urban branch.. It has mab of 5000

Attachments

• IMG_20220909_120612.jpg
    IMG_20220909_120612.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20220909_120501.jpg
    IMG_20220909_120501.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 22
I have applied for Axis My Zone Credit Card on 1st September as an existing customer(i just have 1 credit card) and my application is still stuck at the 1st step. when i ask customer care they are asking if the document pickup happened or not and telling me the pickup will happen within 15days. Can someone suggested how i should proceed further

I have applied for Axis My Zone Credit Card on 1st September as an existing customer(i just have 1 credit card) and my application is still stuck at the 1st step. when i ask customer care they are asking if the document pickup happened or not and telling me the pickup will happen within 15days. Can someone suggested how i should proceed further
HERE'S MY STORY
I applied for Axis My Zone LTF in two days...two application first application 1st September and second application 2nd September for first application i got call from axis bank for document verification then verification person said your application not opening so he talk to his senior then he applied other one more application so today i got message that my application is declined so I spoke to customer care they said other application is in process.......already holding axis flipkart ltf
2nd sep application declined which is applied by agent and Online portal one is in under process.

Existing customer means... Having savings account... Like me... Card was generated in 2 minutes... For all others. .. They will have customer id but will not be treated as existing customers... Mostly kyc and all axis shit happens with them

Existing customer means... Having savings account... Like me... Card was generated in 2 minutes... For all others. .. They will have customer id but will not be treated as existing customers... Mostly kyc and all axis shit happens with them
I m waiting for another rejection for my application

Back