• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit card only customer

Shahkhan

TF Buzz
I got my axis Flipkart cc in May 2021 and i have been managing it via axis Bank app.

Currently there is application opened for ltf Myzone credit card. And when I tried to apply i tried to use customer login but it says no user with this number or details exist! 🙁

So does a credit card only customer doesn't have customer ID or am I missing something??

If my details doesn't exist with bank then how they issued me the cc.?

Do Axis have a conversion policy for existing credit card holders? Is it the similar process like BoB? And of course is it worth it or will be good to apply fresh for new variant?
Earlier they use to upgrade just on phone call... From. 1 Aug now u have to apply fresh for every card u want and get a cibil enquiry... If there is some ltf card or ace... Its worth else not

I got a tracking email from Axis (just after my card was dispatched) which mentions the last 4 digits. Look out for that mail. Then use Axis WhatsApp banking (+91-70361-65000) to check credit limit and outstanding.
Haven't got mail. Just got SMS. There last 4 digit was masked.

Back