• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit Card -PreApproved Offres

I think it can't be done via customer care. You will have to necessarily visit branch.
That’s what customer care told me. Not sure why they have “Upgrade Account” option in their app if it is not functioning for anybody. They should remove it.

Attachments

• IMG_9719.jpeg
    IMG_9719.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 27
Fill the information. On 3rd page you will know. No cibil hit before you confirm OTP
Then you are eligible to apply. Complete your application including video kyc (get ready for 2 cibil hits Which you can remove later by emailing pno) if you want this card.

Let me confirm again...

The number I am applying this application with is not AXIS banking number...
If I apply now, as I am already axis customer with another number,
will it to
1) Physical verification?
2) Income doc
3) office verification ??

or straight approve / reject?

Let me confirm again...

will it to
2) Income doc

I already had a savings account + CC with Axis bank.
Applied Axis Airtel with my dad’s number (this number was not registered with Axis). I had to do only VKYC … no physical verification.

After my Airtel card got approved, all my existing CCs and Savings bank registered number got replaced with my dad’s number.

Let me confirm again...

will it to
2) Income doc

No
No
No
Only video kyc will be done. I don't think they will reject your application instantly as you are eligible for a new axis card.
As you are using non Axis number to apply then this number will be updated in your existing Axis credit cards after approval. Which you can change after card delivery.
You have to wait around 3 weeks for approval.

That’s what customer care told me. Not sure why they have “Upgrade Account” option in their app if it is not functioning for anybody. They should remove it.
It doesn't work for me also... may be it is still under works....

Let me confirm again...

will it to
2) Income doc

There's a very slim chance that any verification will take place, but then again, it's Axis, and you can't predict anything. However, there's a 99% chance it will be approved. Once it's approved, you can change your number from the app.

No
No
No
Only video kyc will be done. I don't think they will reject your application instantly as you are eligible for a new axis card.
As you are using non Axis number to apply then this number will be updated in your existing Axis credit cards after approval. Which you can change after card delivery.
You have to wait around 3 weeks for approval.
Thanks a lot for your insight.. I will think about it and decide it later ...

Just now, I checked my CIBIL thru Airtel App which is showing 797 ..
does this play any role ,may be in future, for getting approval fast ??

Back