• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit Card -PreApproved Offres

View attachment 36803
Axis >Apply now > Credit cards
I'm getting this, this is also not pre approved naah?
Same like @ssv I'm also getting that airtel msg.
No axis cc just 🗽.
okay, so there are samsung infinite, aura, rewards, neo, myzone and many more cards listed but not ace or airtel etc.

This is what I got in my net banking...
I think it is user specific ....

1701867894598.png

View attachment 36803
Axis >Apply now > Credit cards
I'm getting this, this is also not pre approved naah?
Same like @ssv I'm also getting that airtel msg.
No axis cc just 🗽.
okay, so there are samsung infinite, aura, rewards, neo, myzone and many more cards listed but not ace or airtel etc.

but its interesting you guys are not getting the current CL along with cards offered..
I am getting that CL...

The maximus link keeps saying not eligible since having 3 cards already - ace, airtel and atlas
But the app keeps giving upgrade from ace to neo , myzone or iocl , so maybe they are asking people to move away from it ! Atleast they could give a decent option to make it worthwhile to move away for ace.
Thought of magnus but after devaluation, it doesn't seem to be suitable for me.

Do you want airtel or not ?
still thinking .. I just got to think about this at the beginning of this thread..

okay my case:

1) having Liberty account, and Privilige CC ( closed FK and Sammy Infi)
2)Applying thru my secondary number ( which is airtel number.. my axis number is Jio).
3) got 10 CC pre approved offers in net ban king..

Tell me chances of approval ..the Airtel GURU...

still thinking .. I just got to think about this at the beginning of this thread..

okay my case:

2)Applying thru my secondary number ( which is airtel number.. my axis number is Jio).

Mil jayega re Baba 😂

okay my case:

I applied from secondary number too but it was also airtel. But the default mobile number will change for all CC and SB to the new number and again have to update to old number from app. Mostly it should go through since you have the pre approved offers, so most of the roadblocks might be already cleared for you

Reactions: SSV
I applied from secondary number too but it was also airtel. But the default mobile number will change for all CC and SB to the new number and again have to update to old number from app. Mostly it should go through since you have the pre approved offers, so most of the roadblocks might be already cleared for you
Thanks .. .

Back