• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit Card -PreApproved Offres

I have a priority salary account in Axis and FK card with >5L limit and I don't even see Select in pre approved offers 😿

@S S V anyone from Axis here who can help unlocking some pre approved offers?
This is strange. I see Magnus card pre approved with 3.3L limit in my father's account. He doesn't even have any credit card with axis. he just has one really old SBI card.

I dont know..

How old is your FK and priority?
Do you want Select CC or any other?
Are you looking at right place for pre approved offers?
4.5 yrs old account and 3 yrs old card
I checked for New CCs on Axis where it shows cards for existing customers and I had only 4 of them visible

4.5 yrs old account and 3 yrs old card
I checked for New CCs on Axis where it shows cards for existing customers and I had only 4 of them visible
Very strange..
What are cards showing up there?
SS would be nice to have here..

Did you ask CC about the offers you got?

Very strange..
What are cards showing up there?
SS would be nice to have here..

Did you ask CC about the offers you got?
What sorcery is this, I can now see 12 cards on offer for me (including Magnus) 🤯

A few days back it was only offering Indian Oil card to me and later on started showing Ace and other 3

Privilege Credit Card is being shown FYF also

IMG_6675.jpeg

Ta .. Ta .. and Ta.. :)

Good…
Dont be surprised even if you get before 90 days…
Enjoy.. life is short.. need to have fun before our time is up..
Cheers mate, I am also from Hyderabad
Awesome Goal GIF by JustViral

Last edited:
@Odugu Narasimha Rao & others, I am wondering why people are obsessed over "pre-approved" offers.
What's so exciting about seeing an option to apply for a "paid" card in "pre-approved section"? (Assuming people fulfill card's basic eligibility criteria)
The eagerness/excitement would make sense if company was offering a paid card as LTF or discounted pricing as part of "pre-approved" offer.

You can get most of paid cards, simply by applying from their website, and one additional CIBIL enquiry won't have any impact, if you are responsibly paying back dues. (Enquiries anyway have negligible impact for a user who is paying full amount in time for all active cards.)

Website screenshots:
axis_cc_1.JPG

axis_cc_2.JPG

Back