• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD REAPPLY - AFTER CLOSING AN CARD - SETTLED EARLIER

IN THE YEAR 2017 I WAS FORCED TO SETTLE AN AXIS BANK BUSINESS CREDIT CARD, DUE TO SOME FINANCIAL ISSUES AND MISMANAGEMENT OF THE CARD. LATER I BUILD MY CREDIT SCORE TO 817. IN THIS YEAR MAY 2022, I SEND AN EMAIL TO AXIS BANK AND REQUESTED THEM TO CLOSE DOWN THE SETTLED ACCOUNT AND TRANSFER 157000 TO THEM AS PER THE COMMUNICATION AND THEY REMOVED THE SETTLED STATUS TO CLOSED AND SAME TIME ONCE I PAID BACK, THEY ISSUED A NEW CARD, BUT MY COMMUNICATION TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT, THE CREDIT CARD NOT ACTIVATED AND PERMANENTLY CLOSED. THEY RETURN EVERY AMOUNT I PAID WITH INTEREST AND THEY SAID, THE AMOUNT I TRANSFERRED TO THEM WAS EXCESS AND THEY PAID BACK THE 157000 AND ITS INTEREST. SINCE MY credit card is permanently deactivated. THEY request you to apply for a new credit card. EVEN THOUGH THEY SAID, IT IS PERMANENTLY CLOSED, BUT GETTING A STATEMENT EVERY MONTH.AXIS BANK SEND THIS COMMUNICATION

Mr. Santhosh Kumar Narayanan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: Regarding cancellation of the credit card account.

Dear Customer,

We are concerned on receipt of your letter stating that you wish to close your Axis Bank credit card account 405xxxxxxxs

In the view of above, we would like to inform you, that as per your request the credit card account has been permanently cancelled. Further, there are no outstanding dues on your credit card and you will not receive any correspondence from the bank for the aforesaid credit card account.

We take the privilege to note that you have been a valued customer of AXIS bank and we truly appreciate your business with us. However, we will be thankful if you could apply for new Axis bank credit card.

Looking forward to serve you in near future.

In case you have any other queries you can visit us at www.axisbank.com/support or call us (Call charges applicable as per your service provider) on 1860 419 5555 or 1860 500 5555.

Assuring you the best of our service.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET A CREDIT CARD FROM THEM AGAIN? NOW I HAVE FOUR CREDIT CARDS INCLUDING IDFC WEALTH CARD, INDUS IND LEGEND CARD, IDFC CLASSIC CARD, AND RBL BJAJA CARD. LAST 4 TO 5 YEARS MY PAYMENT HISTORY IS 100%

Apply offline and try.
IN THE YEAR 2017 I WAS FORCED TO SETTLE AN AXIS BANK BUSINESS CREDIT CARD, DUE TO SOME FINANCIAL ISSUES AND MISMANAGEMENT OF THE CARD. LATER I BUILD MY CREDIT SCORE TO 817. IN THIS YEAR MAY 2022, I SEND AN EMAIL TO AXIS BANK AND REQUESTED THEM TO CLOSE DOWN THE SETTLED ACCOUNT AND TRANSFER 157000 TO THEM AS PER THE COMMUNICATION AND THEY REMOVED THE SETTLED STATUS TO CLOSED AND SAME TIME ONCE I PAID BACK, THEY ISSUED A NEW CARD, BUT MY COMMUNICATION TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT, THE CREDIT CARD NOT ACTIVATED AND PERMANENTLY CLOSED. THEY RETURN EVERY AMOUNT I PAID WITH INTEREST AND THEY SAID, THE AMOUNT I TRANSFERRED TO THEM WAS EXCESS AND THEY PAID BACK THE 157000 AND ITS INTEREST. SINCE MY credit card is permanently deactivated. THEY request you to apply for a new credit card. EVEN THOUGH THEY SAID, IT IS PERMANENTLY CLOSED, BUT GETTING A STATEMENT EVERY MONTH.AXIS BANK SEND THIS COMMUNICATION

Mr. Santhosh Kumar Narayanan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: Regarding cancellation of the credit card account.

Dear Customer,

We are concerned on receipt of your letter stating that you wish to close your Axis Bank credit card account 405xxxxxxxs

In the view of above, we would like to inform you, that as per your request the credit card account has been permanently cancelled. Further, there are no outstanding dues on your credit card and you will not receive any correspondence from the bank for the aforesaid credit card account.

We take the privilege to note that you have been a valued customer of AXIS bank and we truly appreciate your business with us. However, we will be thankful if you could apply for new Axis bank credit card.

Looking forward to serve you in near future.

In case you have any other queries you can visit us at www.axisbank.com/support or call us (Call charges applicable as per your service provider) on 1860 419 5555 or 1860 500 5555.

Assuring you the best of our service.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET A CREDIT CARD FROM THEM AGAIN? NOW I HAVE FOUR CREDIT CARDS INCLUDING IDFC WEALTH CARD, INDUS IND LEGEND CARD, IDFC CLASSIC CARD, AND RBL BJAJA CARD. LAST 4 TO 5 YEARS MY PAYMENT HISTORY IS 100%

Back