• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank credit card upgrade paths

rockking1994

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
IMG_6695.png Hi
I have been using axis airtel card for about 2 years
Never got any upgrade offer nor any limit increase
I tried to contact them with chat always got the
same reply no upgrade offer available and also when asked for limit increases the would say the office address doesn’t match call customer care to update i did that as well still no limit increases
I have been looking in to the app as well for offer never got any thing
One fine day i just call them and ask for a Rupay card which they where ready to issue Myzone cc and got one
So till now
1) no offer on App
2) no offer on Chat support
3) no offer on call support

But yesterday got a notification on my laptop
To check for an offer so i did on
Low and behold it shows me i have pre approved till atlas card
Still have nothing in app
IMG_6694.jpeg
IMG_6693.jpeg

Go for Atlas
4% on Everything and 10% on direct hotels, direct flights
That is the plan waiting for wife to leave home during rakhi 😬
Also going on a vacation to kerala tommorow for few days so will take only after that
Will probably close sbi vistara prime as the future is uncertain after AI merger

View attachment 64645Hi
same reply no upgrade offer available and also when asked for limit increases the would say the office address doesn’t match call customer care to update i did that as well still no limit increases
One fine day i just call them and ask for a Rupay card which they where ready to issue Myzone cc and got one
So till now
1) no offer on App

View attachment 64644
View attachment 64646
Mujhe v credit card upgrade or limit enhancement nhi mila maine khud se limit increase karaye 15k to 1lakh 4k to 1lakh 30k to 2lakh to 5lakh

Attachments

• IMG_20240811_211731_169.jpg
    IMG_20240811_211731_169.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_20240811_211725_802.jpg
    IMG_20240811_211725_802.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 212
View attachment 64645Hi
So till now
1) no offer on App

View attachment 64644
View attachment 64646
Not working. Few days ago I could see all the upgrade options within the app. Now they are neither visible in app nor through the link.

This is little weird, on the app it shows only two cards available for upgrade and via this link it shows I am pre-approved for 13 cards including Magnus!!! Is it really pre-approved or will decline after I proceed with the application?

Here Manual alos not working
Shared ITR, Bank Statement, Other Bank CC Statement.
But they required only last 2 month Salary Slips
Finally Made Slips and attached now they are not responding. Service request still pending from 10 days.

View attachment 64645Hi
So till now
1) no offer on App

View attachment 64644
View attachment 64646
Hi, you will be needing my advice here. My spouse has the same problem exactly. Also I wanted an upgrade to my 5L card since 2010 but was never happening. I took the hard way by going to my axis home branch and met the credit card guy. He understood my situation and asked my permission to come to my home for which I agreed. At my home he checked my spouse axis app and applied for an upgrade and my spouse had option till magnus. But we went for Select card which was equivalent to magnus. At one point you might have noticed employee referel code box. He entered his code and the card upgrade was done in a flash! It seems cards which enter the premium range need employee code and in other words the person has done the kyc at our homes! Next coming to my card, since there was no upgrade option on my app then he made me apply for the card which I wanted and I selected Select card. He entered his employee code again and Aadhaar verification and left. After 4 days I got my Select card approved with 15L limit!!! So it is better to approach your home branch for better and faster service.

I am not looking for Magnus, I am just looking for a card which gives decent benefits and Complimentary lounge access at good lounges ( without any spend conditions) ,I don't travel much so not looking large number of complimentary visits
Axis Bank lounges are 50k spend in previous quarter
Better to use rupay dc from other banks if you’re having less lounge requirements

Hi, you will be needing my advice here. My spouse has the same problem exactly. Also I wanted an upgrade to my 5L card since 2010 but was never happening. I took the hard way by going to my axis home branch and met the credit card guy. He understood my situation and asked my permission to come to my home for which I agreed. At my home he checked my spouse axis app and applied for an upgrade and my spouse had option till magnus. But we went for Select card which was equivalent to magnus. At one point you might have noticed employee referel code box. He entered his code and the card upgrade was done in a flash! It seems cards which enter the premium range need employee code and in other words the person has done the kyc at our homes! Next coming to my card, since there was no upgrade option on my app then he made me apply for the card which I wanted and I selected Select card. He entered his employee code again and Aadhaar verification and left. After 4 days I got my Select card approved with 15L limit!!! So it is better to approach your home branch for better and faster service.
I don't think employee code was of any use here. Upgrading to a premium card needs a particular limit, like for atlas its 40k. Selecting a new card results in a fresh cibil enquiry and every criteria is checked afresh. Also in most cases limit upgrade offer is not given if your first card is cobranded card. You can always reach out via webchat and submit your salary slip for limit increase.

My limit was just 84000 for Atlas and Vistara signature (same since I received the card two years ago). First I upgraded VS to Vistara Infinite (because of possibility of getting Air India Gold 🪙 benefits in near future) and then asked them for limit enhancement. Submitted docs. Finally my limit is 1.5 lacs (shared for both the cards) enhanced just 1 week ago.

My limit was just 84000 for Atlas and Vistara signature (same since I received the card two years ago). First I upgraded VS to Vistara Infinite (because of possibility of getting Air India Gold 🪙 benefits in near future) and then asked them for limit enhancement. Submitted docs. Finally my limit is 1.5 lacs (shared for both the cards) enhanced just 1 week ago.
So u paid full fee for VI right

I have an airtel axis card with limit of 20000. The page showed 5 cards and it will share the limit of 20k. I saw the neo card was ltf on website but if I login it is not letting me apply. So I tried applying without login and as new customer.
Sometime later the employees called me and said to apply through app for 4 times. I told them iam not applying for anything so please stop calling. Later I did the kyc for the one applied through website and I got the neo card as ltf. Then my credit limit increased to 118000.

Now the same page is showing with cards and limit 118k. I think this is a roundabout way to increase credit limit

Manual limit enhance process btana, Axis pe hi Salary account h mera still no LE
Salary slip dekar ya itr dekar increase karwa lo email ke through or agar Salary accha hoga toh increase kar dega axis agar unke hisab se nhi hoga toh nhi increase karenge ya toh salary ke hisab se limit increase kar denge or mera case mene itr diya tha 6.5lakh ka or fd hai axis me accha khasa amount ka ishi base par mujhe limit 5lakh ka on demand limit mila hai or mera axis burgundy ac hai or uska criteria lagbhag pura kar rha hoon toh mujhe ek mahine pehle ek card 1lakh 30k se 2lakh kiya mail krne ke baad or uske agle mahine mujhe do din me baaki card me 2lakh se 3lakh 2nd card me 3rd card me 3.5lakh 4th card me direct 5lakh increase kar diya or total sabhi 4th card mein 5lakh-5lakh limit ho gya or main 2022 se 15k limit start me mila tha or har 6mahina mein itr dekar increase karwaya hai 5lakh tak

Attachments

• IMG_20240812_154947_034.jpg
    IMG_20240812_154947_034.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20240812_154915_998.jpg
    IMG_20240812_154915_998.jpg
    433.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Back