• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank employees opening accounts without asking me

Saiiiii

TF Neo
Hi, I have opened an account with axis bank online. For some reason, my signature didn't got capture in vKYC. I have to go to the branch to update my signature.
One of their employees opened a demat account in Axis Direct while updating my signature (without telling me about it when starting it, and when asked for OTP, said it is for FD/RD). The account is chargeable from the second year. I don't need any demat account now. So, I called customer care and closed the account. A few days later, they again opened an account in axis direct (without telling me).
What should I do now?

Hi, I have opened an account with axis bank online. For some reason, my signature didn't got capture in vKYC. I have to go to the branch to update my signature.
One of their employees opened a demat account in Axis Direct while updating my signature (without telling me about it when starting it, and when asked for OTP, said it is for FD/RD). The account is chargeable from the second year. I don't need any demat account now. So, I called customer care and closed the account. A few days later, they again opened an account in axis direct (without telling me).
What should I do now?
Report that to sebi & rbi.

What should I do now?
Complain this customer service even use then principle nodal officer finally sebi and rbi.

Back