• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unity Small Finance Bank Online Account Opening

Pradumya

TF Ace
Was going through the community, I found someone mentioning Wint wealth FD for zero balance account in Unity SFB.

If anyone else opens up account thru this, please share your experience as well. It might help others.

Went to wint wealth site to verify, found it true.
Screenshot_20240605-152439.png

Also if we withdraw the FD within 7 days, we will get our principal back in Unity SFB Saving account.

Few questions -
1. Is there any minimum limit for FD for this zero balance account?
Yes the minimum limit is 1000₹ for FD to be created.
2. If I withdraw the FD within 7 days, will my account be converted to MAB account?
It is a mab account only.. just due to wint wealth promotion it is zero mab for limited time.

I am getting attracted to the 6% interest rate. Also Unity SFB is available on UPI (to receive), recently launched debit card.
Any one has experience of opening this particular account?

UPDATE 1 - Opened wint wealth account and opened Unity SFB Saving account. Then without opening FD, clicked on delete account option on wint wealth app.
Yet to receive welcome kit. Read UPDATE 5.

The account opening was smoothest, all details filled in wint wealth app, then redirected to unitybank website for VKYC, the call was connected within 30 seconds and the girl just asked my basic details like PAN, address and occupation. Clicked PAN image, my photo and signature. All this was done within 6-7 minutes. After around 10 minutes, I received congratulations message and mail from wint wealth that account is opened along with account details.

UPDATE 2 - The account type mentioned in estatement is DIGITAL FINTECH SAVINGS ACCOUNT.
Screenshot_20240605-224525.png
It is essentially the same classic saving account with MAB as mentioned in the attached pdf but opened digitally.

UPDATE 3 - Have a look at attached PDF

UPDATE 4 - Recieved a call from Bank, i asked her about MAB and she informed me that the account variant is different so there might be change in MAB after 30 june.
I am not so confident in their words, but if its true then it will be almost equivalent to IDFC Future FIRST account. The picture will get clearer from 1st July

UPDATE 5 - Regarding welcome kit, the lady told me that they don't send any welcome kit, we need to apply for debit card and cheque book from WhatsApp. More information is in post 46 of this thread.

UPDATE 6 - Access to Mobile app now available. See screenshots below:
Screenshot_20240903-111250~2.webp Screenshot_20240903-111341.webp Screenshot_20240903-112205.webp Screenshot_20240903-112510-132.webp

Attachments

Last edited:
But my account linked to UPI successfully but not able to generate pin due to non availability of ATM card although I have applied for it but not received. I have got access to mobile app so I'm able to do IMPS and Neft transactions.
Got debit card as well but at time of pin generation it is showing error

Back