• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank GrabDeals Holi Fest

If anyone has any info on the maximum rewards that can be earned with this offer. please share. I have select credit card which gives 20 points every Rs 200 spent on amazon. So I think its a good offer View attachment 112hmm even i wanted a select axis card but getting 2k amazon voucher and paying 3000+gst plus 6lakhs spend reversal seem excess so i applied for myzone instead ,only thing attracted me was bookmyshow buy1get1 free upto 500rs

I have a question to regular users of grab deals.
Does the usual 10X rewards come like 1x after 2 days and 9x later on or does the 10x come as whole after 2 months?
Grab deals for reward points is launched barely 1-2 months back. So, none would have got it yet

I did few gyfter transactions for 5x on Amazon vouchers and it gives 1x after 3-4 days and rest 4x later. Later varies a lot from 5 weeks to 12 weeks (120 days as per terms).

The select card has an offer on credit card applications till 31 March 2022, spend Rs 60k in 90 days and get joining fee reversal. so you get 2k amazon for free apart from the points.

I am seeing 20x on Amazon on Grabdeals today on the homepage, however after I click and go in it shows 10x. Is it a glitch, have they come back with 20x again?

How does that work? If I have a burgundy account, do I get 20x on my credit card or my Burgundy debit card?
I think its only for Burgandy digital savings account (not all Burgandy account). And also should be limited to debit cards. Axis grab deals never specify terms clearly. So, u need to try out and see.

Is the grab deals 5x offer on cleartrip only for hotel bookings or applicable for flights also?

When it redirects to cleartrip site, it shows up hotels tab and when I click on flight section manually, the url clears up.

Back