• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Indian Oil Credit Card LTF

Wonder what they are upto, applied Card, did vKYC. CC suggested for in-person KYC. Did that. After 15 days, again got request for KYC (as they couldn't find KYC details). Did that again.

Now application is on hold.

I recently got charged ₹10+GST fuel surcharge instead of 1%+GST. I made a fuel transaction of ₹390 which became ₹401.8. Did this change happen recently?
Surcharge is 1% or Rs.10, whichever is the highest but you will get refund based on 1% (excluding GST) rather than on charged amount. So, it is suggested to keep the purchases above Rs.1000 to reap proper benefits

Surcharge is 1% or Rs.10, whichever is the highest but you will get refund based on 1% (excluding GST) rather than on charged amount. So, it is suggested to keep the purchases above Rs.1000 to reap proper benefits

This is strange. I got charged 1% extra first time and then I got charged Rs. 10 extra the next time at the same petrol pump. See my transactions -

Screenshot (3).png

Can someone explain why there are two different charges? I filled petrol worth Rs. 250 every time.

I hold FK Axis LTF 1L. Applied for IOCL on 10th Nov online. An agent from branch called me to complete KYC, he checked docs and took fingerprint for Aadhar based KYC. Today got an approval message and limit is 3.9L.

Asked few queries on Axis Twitter support and phone banking, I got below given info.
  • 100% cashback on fuel transactions made within first 30 days of card issuance, maximum cashback is INR 250 only.
  • The next INR 250 cashback is provided as a 100% cashback in fuel transaction made within 31 to 60 days of card issuance.
  • The eligible customers will receive the amazon pay voucher of INR 500 within 60 days of card activation.
  • The card must be swiped on Axis EDC/POS machine to get the reward points. [I asked do all the IOCL outlets has Axis machine, he said due to partnership there will be, but I don't believe. He also didn't mention the condition for company owned outlets]
  • The EDC/POS machine must be registered for fuel category MCC [Few outlet may have multiple business within outlet premises and it may not have machine with fuel MCC]
I will update here after doing few transactions.
@metal_heart Check this

The card is repeatedly adding penny amounts to card swipes at indian oil pumps.
For eg 400 swipe is shown at 415...with 4rs refund of surcharge.
Such has happened multiple times. Sow hat can be done?

I have my zone ltf credit card & axis bank ace credit card. I called to customer care for indian oil ltf credit card, they told me that they can issue this credit card with approval guarantee but not ltf, joining & annual charge applicable. I refuse & post on twitter about indian oil ltf credit card, they reply "Hi, please be informed that the Indian Oil Axis Bank Credit card is life time free on the particular banner of the Lifetime free offer and referred offer is only applicable for the new users, it is not applicable for existing user. Regards, Team Axis Bank"
Is it true , anyone get ltf indian oil axis bank credit card , if holding other axis bank credit card or old user.

Attachments

• axis bank iocl cc.jpg
    axis bank iocl cc.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 22
I have my zone ltf credit card & axis bank ace credit card. I called to customer care for indian oil ltf credit card, they told me that they can issue this credit card with approval guarantee but not ltf, joining & annual charge applicable. I refuse & post on twitter about indian oil ltf credit card, they reply "Hi, please be informed that the Indian Oil Axis Bank Credit card is life time free on the particular banner of the Lifetime free offer and referred offer is only applicable for the new users, it is not applicable for existing user. Regards, Team Axis Bank"
Is it true , anyone get ltf indian oil axis bank credit card , if holding other axis bank credit card or old user.
Don't take it.... Better take ace.....

Myzone/neo ltf
Flipkart ltf/non ltf
Ace/airtel/freecharge plus....

This should be enough for a normal person as axis only issues 3 cards to one person under normal case

Apply from axis bank website if you have axis savings account it will be approved with very short time distance.
Otherwise go to any axis Bank branch, if you have any existing axis Bank credit card.
Shared from personal experience

I hold FK Axis LTF 1L. Applied for IOCL on 10th Nov online. An agent from branch called me to complete KYC, he checked docs and took fingerprint for Aadhar based KYC. Today got an approval message and limit is 3.9L.

Asked few queries on Axis Twitter support and phone banking, I got below given info.
  • 100% cashback on fuel transactions made within first 30 days of card issuance, maximum cashback is INR 250 only.
  • The next INR 250 cashback is provided as a 100% cashback in fuel transaction made within 31 to 60 days of card issuance.
  • The eligible customers will receive the amazon pay voucher of INR 500 within 60 days of card activation.
  • The card must be swiped on Axis EDC/POS machine to get the reward points. [I asked do all the IOCL outlets has Axis machine, he said due to partnership there will be, but I don't believe. He also didn't mention the condition for company owned outlets]
  • The EDC/POS machine must be registered for fuel category MCC [Few outlet may have multiple business within outlet premises and it may not have machine with fuel MCC]
I will update here after doing few transactions.

I got ₹250 + ₹250 cashback. Amazon voucher is pending. As per PNO, Amazon voucher delivery will be delayed due to a technical issue. The edge reward point credits take random time. As per PNO, it should get credited within 12 business days.

txn within first 30 days of card issuance - 25 Nov 2022
1st ₹250 cashback - 29 Nov 2022

txn between 31 to 60 days of card issuance - 29 Dec 2022
2nd ₹250 cashback - 20 Feb 2023 [Took much longer than expected, but it was within 60 days]

Maximum surcharge waiver is ₹50 per statement cycle, so this card should be used for max ₹5,000 fuel spends per statement cycle.

I did some more fuel spends also in Jan 2023 and got points for all of them. The outlet was not company owned and EDC machine was of ICICI Bank. Hence there is no such conditions for outlet ownership and EDC/POC machine bank.

Back