• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:
Just curious about one scenario !
If I buy Zomato GV using Liberty DC on weekend , will I get 6% normal woohoo discount + 5% GrabDeals Cashback + 5% Liberty FEST weekend cashback?

First two given... 5% liberty also should be eligible in my view.. @VISHESH_BANSAL maharaj will clarify..

Zomato should be one of those food MCC.. then you should get 5% Liberty CB as well...

1695322536955.png

Both will work...
Most of the CCs and DCs are eligible...
Until now, KIWI card is the one not eligible to my knowledge..
ok cool, I got my select recently, will try this one itself. In any case it will give me 10000 joining points atleast.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV
ok cool, I got my select recently, will try this one itself. In any case it will give me 10000 joining points atleast.
Select will definitely work.. Make sure you put the correct last four digits and phone number correctly and pay using the same card.. and after 90 days your CB will be credited automatically to your CC account..
Enjoy..

So,
I had an Axis Airtel card.
I applied for an Axis Liberty account online to get pre-approved Credit Card offers from Axis.

Now it's been 5 days and I don't see my account on the Mobile app but it shows on Netbanking.
What could be the issue? and how should I deal with this?
One more thing, I changed my Axis Airtel card registered mobile number to my current number from the mobile app. And maybe because of this, when I log in to Netbanking, it asks me to register my mobile for Netsecure OTP for transactions. but throws an error when I try to do it. the error is something like "Mobile num not registered with Axis"

uninstall and install the app.. and login using SB account not, CC..it should fix..
Already done 2 times. and just now 3rd.
After opening the SB acc, the pdf I received had no Customer Id.
So I am using the CustomerId to log into the mobile app which came after sending SMS CustIDCC. This gives the Credit card's customer id.
But when I send CustID which should give Bank acc's customer id, it says invalid shortcode.
Planning to visit the branch tomorrow for this. The customer care team says all is okay- reinstall the app. lol

So I am using the CustomerId to log into the mobile app which came after sending SMS CustIDCC. This gives the Credit card's customer id.
But when I send CustID which should give Bank acc's customer id, it says invalid shortcode.
Planning to visit the branch tomorrow for this. The customer care team says all is okay- reinstall the app. lol
Was facing same issue . Visited branch , those guys asked to update mobile no using ATM and after that I was able to login using Savings Bank account . But after that I am unable to login my dad's Airtel CC (my contact no as registered) in app . But using the CC Cust ID , I login via NB. So no hassle !!

Last edited:
Actually cust id wont change, the old cust id will be mapped to the new SB account.. is the Mobile number same for cc and SB account at the time of opening? If so , it does automatic mapping... and your cust id remains the same..
It seems you have changed your mobile number associated with CC later.. I am not sure when you have changed it..
I think it is a good idea to visit the branch as per your plan..

Last edited:
So,
I had an Axis Airtel card.
I applied for an Axis Liberty account online to get pre-approved Credit Card offers from Axis.

Now it's been 5 days and I don't see my account on the Mobile app but it shows on Netbanking.
What could be the issue? and how should I deal with this?
One more thing, I changed my Axis Airtel card registered mobile number to my current number from the mobile app. And maybe because of this, when I log in to Netbanking, it asks me to register my mobile for Netsecure OTP for transactions. but throws an error when I try to do it. the error is something like "Mobile num not registered with Axis"
Yaha bhi aagaye mahraaj😂😈

Cashback on debit card via Axis Grabdeals and regular Cashback on liberty debit card on weekend - both will show under Cashback section on internet banking or Grabdeal 5% would come directly into bank?

Actually cust id wont change, the old cust id will be mapped to the new SB account.. is the Mobile number same for cc and SB account at the time of opening? If so , it does automatic mapping... and your cust id remains the same..
It seems you have changed your mobile number associated with CC later.. I am not sure when you have changed it..
I think it is a good idea to visit the branch as per your plan..
No sir, I had changed the mobile num quite a long back. Since then it has been working fine with the new number. Never faced any issues. I know the customer id won't change and the saving acc should be mapped to the old customer id only.

yesterday, I tried 2 more times, deactivating the device and reinstalling the app. Still, the bank acc was not showing.
Today, I went to the nearest branch. There the agent took my phone. deactivated the account and then did the same thing and voila! bank account started showing.
Seems like my hand had the problem. will go to some Baba and do the jhar phook.

Thank you very much for giving your kind attention to my issue.

No sir, I had changed the mobile num quite a long back. Since then it has been working fine with the new number. Never faced any issues. I know the customer id won't change and the saving acc should be mapped to the old customer id only.

yesterday, I tried 2 more times, deactivating the device and reinstalling the app. Still, the bank acc was not showing.
Today, I went to the nearest branch. There the agent took my phone. deactivated the account and then did the same thing and voila! bank account started showing.
Seems like my hand had the problem. will go to some Babab and do the jhar phook.

Thank you very much for giving your kind attention to my issue.
No problem.. Good that it started working... Best wishes..

Back