• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:
okay, I am having a go at it now , buying a "Dish Rack" from Flipkat for Rs.950 via grabdeals using my SBLBR account DC, opened online in July I think.. Lets see how much I will get as CB..

What is this Digital Saving Account opened after 1 May 2023.?
Does myLiberty account opened online qualify for this?

View attachment 30315

@VISHESH_BANSAL Maharaj and other AXIS LBR experts,
Do you guys think I will get GD 10% + Weekend 5% for the above purchase.?
Already placed the order for Rs.950 using DC..
Also getting 36 super coins for this order..

1695491312443.png

1695491349094.png

After 1 year and 5 months.

I shared this screenshot here to show it to SSV but maybe I think he ignored it
I didn't ignore, but my plan is different.. I want to get minimum Regalia Gold as my First HDFC CC.. hence dont want to go thru all these upgrades, without showing my ITR and other CCs..
I opened my SB account about 5 months ago..

I didn't ignore, but my plan is different.. I want to get minimum Regalia Gold as my First HDFC CC.. hence dont want to go thru all these upgrades, without showing my ITR and other CCs..
I opened my SB account about 5 months ago..
Ah, okay. I thought your target was millenia

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV
Then you should send mail if you want to reduce the waiting time.
You still didn't get it, I don't have any HDFC card and I Just opened Preferred account 5 months ago and I want to get Infinia within 18 to 24 months..
Initially without showing ITR and other Ccs. but for Infinia I will show if it is required..
Okay got it?? If you have followed me for the last 4 months you would have known..
This is to see how things work with HDFC.. I am not longing for HDFC CC in a hurry..

You still didn't get it, I don't have any HDFC card and I Just opened Preferred account 5 months ago and I want to get Infinia within 18 to 24 months..
Okay got it?? If you have followed me for the last 4 months you would have known..
I know you don't have card but are you paying your other credit card bills on HDFC bill pay? If you do, you can mention that. You're new to them. They're very interested in giving new cards.

As per my experience with hdfc, hdfc values their customers. I'm not qualified for millenia but I got it by stating my bank account relationship, my other cards usage with them. My account is more than 5 years old and that's my main account and I pay my cc bills using hdfc visa platinum debit card. So they reviewed my account and provided the upgrade. Before 4 months, I increased my CL manually by sending my payslips and statement on the email itself. hdfc has highest CL than my other bank credit cards.

Hdfc is my main banking partner and I feel they're giving enough importance to me if I send my requirements to grievance Team. So, I'm very impressed to their responses to me.

I know you don't have card but are you paying your other credit card bills on HDFC bill pay? If you do, you can mention that. You're new to them. They're very interested in giving new cards.

As per my experience with hdfc, hdfc values their customers. I'm not qualified for millenia but I got it by stating my bank account relationship, my other cards usage with them. My account is more than 5 years old and that's my main account and I pay my cc bills using hdfc visa platinum debit card. So they reviewed my account and provided the upgrade. Before 4 months, I increased my CL manually by sending my payslips and statement on the email itself. hdfc has highest CL than my other bank credit cards.

Hdfc is my main banking partner and I feel they're giving enough importance to me if I send my requirements to grievance Team. So, I'm very impressed to their responses to me.
their grievance team is good in exp also. But their level 1 cc is worst as shit. I send them mail to make my cc ltf. They didn't even read it properly and send cc upgrade form link. I reverted with very harsh lines, still they are sending upgrade form again and again. Then escalated to grievance and they took request and told to wait till 25 for final decs. My branch exec are also good. Thank god.

Excellent good to hear that you are getting good service from HDFC .. As I just started my relationship with HDFC , I will wait for the appropriate time..Thanks for letting us know about your experience with HDFC..

their grievance team is good in exp also. But their level 1 cc is worst as shit. I send them mail to make my cc ltf. They didn't even read it properly and send cc upgrade form link. I reverted with very harsh lines, still they are sending upgrade form again and again. Then escalated to grievance and they took request and told to wait till 25 for final decs. My branch exec are also good. Thank god.
I agree their escalation.cc irritated me then I went to grievance Team but first they apologized and agreed to give me what I want. If i go to Axis or icici higher level team, they'll give same responses like their level 1 team that makes me feel like no difference

Back