• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:

cooldude74

TF Select
Agr kisi ko MSG nhi aaya h Voucher ka to open this link and enter registered mobile number. Voucher mil jaega.
Thanks for sharing this link. I just gave it a try even though I wasn't expecting the vouchers because few of the transactions were carried out on NB and it wasn't summing up towards the eligible spends of 60 K (ideally expected using DC/UPI).

But Axis pleasantly surprised me this time by rewarding me with the vouchers.

Thank you everyone for helping me make this account worthwhile. Now I have 2 goals still to be achieved.

1. Revive my incomplete mission of upgrading the old SBEASY to SBLBR.
Hopefully, Axis does not repeat history by offering me another brand new SBLBR, keeping the existing SBEASY intact, or else I'll end up with 3 Savings accounts.

2. If #1 does not get fulfilled, I'll try to get the e-debit issued for the SBEASY that comes with 1% CB.

Apurvsahilz

TF Premier
Thanks for sharing this link. I just gave it a try even though I wasn't expecting the vouchers because few of the transactions were carried out on NB and it wasn't summing up towards the eligible spends of 60 K (ideally expected using DC/UPI).

But Axis pleasantly surprised me this time by rewarding me with the vouchers.

Thank you everyone for helping me make this account worthwhile. Now I have 2 goals still to be achieved.

1. Revive my incomplete mission of upgrading the old SBEASY to SBLBR.
Hopefully, Axis does not repeat history by offering me another brand new SBLBR, keeping the existing SBEASY intact, or else I'll end up with 3 Savings accounts.

2. If #1 does not get fulfilled, I'll try to get the e-debit issued for the SBEASY that comes with 1% CB.
Please let us know if you are successful

rakhi

TF Buzz
As Per TnCs You just have to Spend 25k/Month for NMC waiver and 60k/Quarter for 750 Voucher.
Exclusions are not mentioned anywhere so for NMC warier and 750 Voucher any kind of Spend is considered I.e, Spends done via debit card, UPI P2M and Netbanking on any app and wensite.

For 5% cashback, MCC of the Merchant is the main Factor. Further for getting 5% Cashback Eligible Categories are Shopping, Food, Entertainment and Travel. If you use your debit card offline at restaurant/malls thinking it will get counted under food/shopping, it may be possible that MCC forwarded by Restaurant/mall POS to Axis Bank is of completely different Category and ultimately you will not get 5% Cashback.

Personally I use 10k for shopping via debit card for 5% Cashback and rest 15k for credit card bill payment via mobikwik beacuse right now CC Bill payment via mobikwik comes under "Utility" MCC and Now Bajaj Also supports CC bill Payment , Righr now CC Bill Payment via Bajaj comes under "Business Services Not Elsewhere Classified" MCC.

So you can use either Mobikwik or Bajaj for CC Bill Payment. Rest is your choice
Bro if I purchase amazon giftcard of 10k will I get 5% cashback?

telescope

TF Ace
When you opened that other Account ?
If I open liberty account for my parents under family banking, will parents' get liberty dc? Common sense saying yes. My question is, if 60k spending done on those dc, will I get 750 voucher separately? Or family level only my liberty dc is eligible for 750 quarterly voucher?

Also, can you please tell me the procedure to get family accounts done and initial funding if any?

Can be done online or offline only?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
If I open liberty account for my parents under family banking, will parents' get liberty dc? Common sense saying yes.
Yes, they will get Liberty DC
My question is, if 60k spending done on those dc, will I get 750 voucher separately? Or family level only my liberty dc is eligible for 750 quarterly voucher?
For 750 GV DC is not mandatory.
only for weekend Cashback Liberty DC is mandatory.

you can spend via UPI too for 750 GV.

Regarding Seperate GV per Account even under Family Banking, I do not know as of Now
Also, can you please tell me the procedure to get family accounts done and initial funding if any?
Open Online with VKYC.

Use Cashkaro as affiliate.

When I opened Online Account of Family Members , I just funded Rs.250 that too is required to pay DC charges.
Can be done online or offline only?
If you are okay with Liberty DC then Online.

If you specifically want Account without DC then offline.

telescope

TF Ace
Yes, they will get Liberty DC

For 750 GV DC is not mandatory.
only for weekend Cashback Liberty DC is mandatory.

you can spend via UPI too for 750 GV.

Regarding Seperate GV per Account even under Family Banking, I do not know as of Now

Open Online with VKYC.

Use Cashkaro as affiliate.

When I opened Online Account of Family Members , I just funded Rs.250 that too is required to pay DC charges.

If you are okay with Liberty DC then Online.

If you specifically want Account without DC then offline.
Thanks a lot bhai for detailed response. Appreciate it.

If possible, can you get to know about the eligibility of 750 vouchers separately for each member as well?

How to link accounts as family accounts while opening online? I couldn't find it. I want to avoid branch as those greedy RMs might ask for hearty IP, and not to mention that dealing with them is nothing less than nightmare. Mood bigar dete hai.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Thanks a lot bhai for detailed response. Appreciate it.

If possible, can you get to know about the eligibility of 750 vouchers separately for each member as well?

How to link accounts as family accounts while opening online? I couldn't find it. I want to avoid branch as those greedy RMs might ask for hearty IP, and not to mention that dealing with them is nothing less than nightmare. Mood bigar dete hai.
If you're gonna spend separately on all accounts, it doesn't make sense to get linked under family banking🤷. As it doesn't reduce any charges, just provide combined mab.

If you spend 60k/qtr separately on all accs, 99% you should get the voucher as nothing like such is mentioned in tncs. And just don't link it under family banking to reduce those 1% chances🥴
as you're obviously gonna spend on those accs

Still if you want you can do it after account gets opened via Axis app itself. You have to initiate process from primary acc app, and members will receive invitation.

Now online, there are two options for initial funding 5,250 and 25,250

Get account opened online as you will also get virtual dc. You can choose to not activate liberty dc if you're not aiming on weekend cb, thus saving charges and you wil have a dc as well.

telescope

TF Ace
If you're gonna spend separately on all accounts, it doesn't make sense to get linked under family banking🤷. As it doesn't reduce any charges, just provide combined mab.

If you spend 60k/qtr separately on all accs, 99% you should get the voucher as nothing like such is mentioned in tncs. And just don't link it under family banking to reduce those 1% chances🥴
as you're obviously gonna spend on those accs

Still if you want you can do it after account gets opened via Axis app itself. You have to initiate process from primary acc app, and members will receive invitation.

Now online, there are two options for initial funding 5,250 and 25,250

Get account opened online as you will also get virtual dc. You can choose to not activate liberty dc if you're not aiming on weekend cb, thus saving charges and you wil have a dc as well.
What you said makes sense. I'll make spends mostly. So far I have been able to take benefits of weekend cb. The category is quite restrictive. If I buy pineperks rupay on amazon through liberty dc, will that be eligible for weekend cb?