• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:
Axis do random stuff and never informs users, I made correct choice by deciding to closing the account !!
You are too late for this..

I already closed yesterday..

This account is nothing but a headache..
Axis should rename themselves as "Paltu Bank", har baat pe palat jaate hai

This was what I said about this subject matter about 3 months ago....

1722974149577.webp

1722974167298.webp

Now turning into reality for many ...

Always.. always .. trust matters.. not the CB...
trust , ethics, how the customer is treated etc .etc.....

Now many of the customers are experiencing
FASAK .... sponsered by 🪓 🪓

;);)

Last edited:
First time received a coupon. Went to a Bajaj showroom to buy a laptop for a friend. Bought the laptop at a negotiated price. They showed all payment options. I chose this approach. The payment option is to open Amazon pay, select their store in the drop-down, enter the product serial number, pay with a debit card, and get 1500 CB and a store discount. They asked to enter the negotiated amount while paying.

Attachments

• IMG_20240807_012328.webp
    IMG_20240807_012328.webp
    484.8 KB · Views: 30
Indeed @SSV Sir you were right in unmasking AXIS Bank right time. Hopefully new users shall not fall in this trap setup by Axis and its ever changing policies.
I will tell you one bitter truth...
🪓 will always FASAK all the time, and new bakaras will always be there...
It is just the fact that there will be new batch of people (aka bakaras) will come again and again...
It takes much much longer time to uncover the truth..
it takes 100's of SSVs to speed up the process.. one won't be enough...

Every Bank operates slightly differently.. their DNA's are slhgitly different.. and 🪓's DNA is FASAK...
those who know about this will live peacefully others will have different experiences...

First time received a coupon. Went to a Bajaj showroom to buy a laptop for a friend. Bought the laptop at a negotiated price. They showed all payment options. I chose this approach. The payment option is to open Amazon pay, select their store in the drop-down, enter the product serial number, pay with a debit card, and get 1500 CB and a store discount. They asked to enter the negotiated amount while paying.
Fyi I was charged around 4k in 1 year span for not maintaining min balance

4000-750=3250 still i need to steal from axis

I will tell you one bitter truth...
🪓 will always FASAK all the time, and new bakaras will always be there...
It is just the fact that there will be new batch of people (aka bakaras) will come again and again...
It takes much much longer time to uncover the truth..
it takes 100's of SSVs to speed up the process.. one won't be enough...

Every Bank operates slightly differently.. their DNA's are slhgitly different.. and 🪓's DNA is FASAK...
those who know about this will live peacefully others will have different experiences...
Dear @SSV sir , what is meant by FASAK ?

I read it many times in your comments but don’t understand it’s meaning yet..

It is a movie dialouge with some peculiar mannerism in a Telugu movie..
Have a look at this clip, you will understand the context .. then ask questions if any....

It acutally means , when trying to kill someone : dont stab 100 times .. just one big swipe.. that is called ONLY ONCE " FASAK" .. the actor had invented this word expressing with some mannerism.. Actually there was no FASAK word in any language.. but this became very famous..

Last edited:
lot of users who were following status quo started to get non maintenance messages.
There are lot of MCC changes but users weren't informed !!

Okay understood.. It is just common 🪓 behaviour.. It just happend that many users got impacted this time around..
This has to happen at some point of time.. and it will continue to happen in the future also...
What I dont particualarly like about 🪓 is: It is a serial offender.. it continouosly ill treats its customers.. it changes the rules in the middle of nowhere..
I was talking about this bad behaviour for a long time.. Unfortuantely it happened to many now.. very sad..

Anyway lessons learnt .. need to move on.. and my advice to you,: don't repeat the same mistake..

Okay understood.. It is just common 🪓 behaviour.. It just happend that many users got impacted this time around..
This has to happen at some point of time.. and it iwll continue to happen in the future also...
What I dont particualarly like about 🪓 is: It is a serial offender.. it continouosly ill treats its customers.. it changes the rules in the middle of nowhere..
I was talking about this bad behaviour for a long time.. Unfortuantely it happened to many now.. very sad..

Anyway lessons learnt .. need to move on.. and my advice to you,: don't repeat the same mistake..
Axis ki MKB = Many knows Before

Axis ki MKC = Many knows Coming

You knows it’s Coming & you informed many of us regarding that it’s may be happened…

Hat’s off to you sir..

It is a movie dialouge with some peculiar mannerism in a Telugu movie..
Have a look at this clip, you will understand the context .. then ask questions if any....

It acutally means , when trying to kill someone : dont stab 100 times .. just one big swipe.. that is called ONLY ONCE " FASAK" .. the actor had invented this word expressing some mannerism.. Actually there was no FASAK word in any language.. but this became very famous..

Raghu sir, did you understand what FASAK means in this context??

What 🪓 does to its coustomers is:

it just swipes its 🪓 at cusotmer without any notice and all of a sudden with ONLY ONE Big Swipe , it kills the customers.. that is how I see it..
that is why I call it FASAK by 🪓

This has to happen at some point of time.. and it will continue to happen in the future also...

What's the perfect financial entity in your POV then?
Any suggestions about Alternatives for upcoming and current "bakaras"?

Back