• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:
Deciding eligibility for the transactions done is a different thing and not even considering migrated customers for monthly/quarterly benefits is another.
Are getting benefits on par with axis customers is right of migrated customers as per some banking rule? Even if axis decide to put more MAB requirement for migrated customers than equivalent axis customers by assigning them a specific acc category code it still won't be any rbi rule violation. I will say it again, rbi intervention is only for core banking issues not these cb/reward/offer etc.

Are getting benefits on par with axis customers is right of migrated customers as per some banking rule? Even if axis decide to put more MAB requirement for migrated customers than equivalent axis customers by assigning them a specific acc category code it still won't be any rbi rule violation. I will say it again, rbi intervention is only for core banking issues not these cb/reward/offer etc.
For Citi migrated customers account categories are different. They have assigned "SBLBC" - C for Citi (i guess) for savings account (non-salary).
There is no AMC charges levied for debit card and for MAB they are considering 25K TRV (Total Relationship Value) in SB, Deposits, and Mutual Funds. (or 25K spends).
They are giving ER points equivalent to 0.8% cash value for debit card transactions. You can benefit from SBIUNIPAY CC bills.

AFAIK, 5% debit card cashback is not applicable for Citi migrated customers.
Not sure about Quarterly voucher. I have spent eligible 60K this Quarter. Need to wait and check.

For Citi migrated customers account categories are different. They have assigned "SBLBC" - C for Citi (i guess) for savings account (non-salary).
There is no AMC charges levied for debit card and for MAB they are considering 25K TRV (Total Relationship Value) in SB, Deposits, and Mutual Funds. (or 25K spends).
They are giving ER points equivalent to 0.8% cash value for debit card transactions. You can benefit from SBIUNIPAY CC bills.

AFAIK, 5% debit card cashback is not applicable for Citi migrated customers.
Not sure about Quarterly voucher. I have spent eligible 60K this Quarter. Need to wait and check.
LOL... If you people are aware already that the account code is different, then what's the point for crying about CB and GV here?

If transaction is upi then it don't have any exclusions and all p2m upi transactions should be eligible for 750 gift voucher as per t and c only debit card MCC exclusions are there no exclusions for upi. Tell me if I am wrong

Hey Guys Needed a help!
If I spend 25k per month by UPI for paying credit card bills through Cred,Paytm, MobiKwik! Does that counts in monthly spends?

LOL... If you people are aware already that the account code is different, then what's the point for crying about CB and GV here?

GV and CB are applicable as per the above link and below email screenshot shared during onboarding while migration. But Axis being Axis is not respecting the Terms. :cry:.

1726491080480.webp

GV and CB are applicable as per the above link and below email screenshot shared during onboarding while migration. But Axis being Axis is not respecting the Terms. :cry:.

View attachment 69043
That's why I already told you guys to involve RBI. Give it a try. Draft your complaint wisely and attach these screenshots.

I can't understand what is problem with you people with axis bank. You people are fool only Axis Bank liberty debit card is only card that provides 5 percent cash back on offline spends I know it is only on weekends but that is very good attractive offer because mostly people visit market either on Sunday and Saturday and it is almost all mccs where we will shop like smart bazaar, grocery markets fashion stores like v mart big bazaar all mccs are included. And one interesting thing that you can purchase phonepe gift card on weekends and get 5 percent cash back and can pay almost all stores accepting phonepe any day. I know that Google pay and paytm qrs will not work but I think most phonepe qrs are only that don't provide credit card on UPI option and paytm google pay Qr provides not all but most qrs provide option to pay using rupay credit card so you can use phonepe gift card on phonepe accepted qrs and rupay on other qrs. It is a good deal. No card can match with this cashback. Wake up guys. Just look positive side of every thing that will automatically hide the negative thing.

I can't understand what is problem with you people with axis bank. You people are fool only Axis Bank liberty debit card is only card that provides 5 percent cash back on offline spends I know it is only on weekends but that is very good attractive offer because mostly people visit market either on Sunday and Saturday and it is almost all mccs where we will shop like smart bazaar, grocery markets fashion stores like v mart big bazaar all mccs are included. And one interesting thing that you can purchase phonepe gift card on weekends and get 5 percent cash back and can pay almost all stores accepting phonepe any day. I know that Google pay and paytm qrs will not work but I think most phonepe qrs are only that don't provide credit card on UPI option and paytm google pay Qr provides not all but most qrs provide option to pay using rupay credit card so you can use phonepe gift card on phonepe accepted qrs and rupay on other qrs. It is a good deal. No card can match with this cashback. Wake up guys. Just look positive side of every thing that will automatically hide the negative thing.
Now jaldi jaldi sab trick batado axis liberty debit card weekend cash back lootne ka

Now jaldi jaldi sab trick batado axis liberty debit card weekend cash back lootne ka
Like in your previous comment just buy phonepe giftcard is seems like most places near you accept phonepe giftcard. On top of that you can have quarterly gift voucher of you spend 60k quarterly 😂😂😂😄

Back