• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS BANK : NO more OTP to Mail ID for Debit and Credit card Transaction

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

sahilgulati5

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dear Customer,

Thank you for banking with us.

Please note that effective 22-08-2024, OTP (One-time password) for all Axis Bank Credit and Debit Card related transactions will be sent only to your registered mobile number and will no longer be sent to your registered email address. This change is a part of our continuous efforts to make your transactions secure.

In case you wish to enable email OTP or if you have any queries, please call us on our dedicated Customer Care toll-free number 18004190065, 24 hours in advance.

To register or update your mobile number today, connect with your Relationship Manager or visit the nearest Axis Bank branch.

Click here to know about guidelines related to OTPs for Axis Bank Cards.

Always open to help you.

Regards,
Axis Bank Ltd.

Yes premium id then Burgundy account RM and finally escalated to nodal guy and branch made 2 sittings of talk to enquire about my complaint but all waste no resolution yet
Ohh man change your RM.
I always let my RM know about my issues before drafting a mail. I always put him in the CC that's it. Rest I sit back and relax.
Lucky I guess

I have 2 Axis CCs. NOT their other accounts.

I got the regular notification email. But, without that "enabling email OTP" option line.

I/we usually get local SIMs upon arrival abroad n use them all along our stay abroad. It's cheaper, reliable and better.
And, most of the time, voice calls are made via WhatsApp or zoom.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back