• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank rejects credit card application

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Looks like axis doesn't like me. After getting rejected in last FK Axis LTF offer now again got rejected for LTF Myzone. Don't know what's their internal criteria. Will try to get the exact reason.
They are not going to give exact reason ever...... I contacted even sbi and icici pno... Only internal criteria.. Nothing concrete

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
What is your Experian score? Axis also checks Experian in most cases. My CIBIL is 774 & Experian is 827, was approved for MyZone LTF recently.
@Batmanbaba share your scores as well.
Others who got rejected or approved share your scores as well.
My cibil is 751, experian is 790....but there is no enquiry on my experian.....

rjsudeep

TF Premier
In axis there is no cool down after rejection ... There is only cooldown.. After successful acceptance of ur application... I. E 90 days....
I've confirmed this multiple times with customer care and my local branch head, who keeps saying that they are 100% sure there is a cooldown of 90 days be it accepted or rejected.

Even when my FK Axis was rejected, there was a 90 day cooldown period before I could apply. You were probably just lucky if there wasn't. For most customers, there is a cooldown period, where even if you apply after rejection, you will just get rejected again. Simply an unnecessary hit on credit score. If you're rejected, best thing to do is either ask for a reconsideration or wait, rather than risk another rejection, which will only reflect poorly on you when processing the next application.

TF Ace
TF Family
My cibil is 751, experian is 790....but there is no enquiry on my experian.....
Not sure about the latest report (will update here once I get latest Experian) but each time I have applied for Axis, my Experian was hit too.
I checked my Experian report (last month) in which Axis, HDFC, Yes, and SBM (OneCard) have done enquiry.

SunnyM

TF Premier
Not sure about the latest report (will update here once I get latest Experian) but each time I have applied for Axis, my Experian was hit too.
I checked my Experian report (last month) in which Axis, HDFC, Yes, and SBM (OneCard) have done enquiry.
Yes I got my flipkart axis credit card and yes Bank credit card last month. And there were hard enquiries in both cibil and Experian.

Reactions: 007

Bhaskar

TF Premier
In axis there is no cool down after rejection ... There is only cooldown.. After successful acceptance of ur application... I. E 90 days....
Darr lagta hai bhai ab axis se🤣

What is your Experian score? Axis also checks Experian in most cases. My CIBIL is 774 & Experian is 827, was approved for MyZone LTF recently.
@Batmanbaba share your scores as well.
Others who got rejected or approved share your scores as well.
819 while applying. After hit by axis it became 804.

• Hehe
Reactions: 007

Bhaskar

TF Premier
Pno ko reconsideration mail Kia hai. But Aaj Tak kisi ka rejection ke baad pno se approve hua hai axis me? Anybody?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I've confirmed this multiple times with customer care and my local branch head, who keeps saying that they are 100% sure there is a cooldown of 90 days be it accepted or rejected.

Even when my FK Axis was rejected, there was a 90 day cooldown period before I could apply. You were probably just lucky if there wasn't. For most customers, there is a cooldown period, where even if you apply after rejection, you will just get rejected again. Simply an unnecessary hit on credit score. If you're rejected, best thing to do is either ask for a reconsideration or wait, rather than risk another rejection, which will only reflect poorly on you when processing the next application.
Someone applied here only... Two times in one week... His card got approved.... There was some issue in 1st application and it got rejected..

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Someone applied here only... Two times in one week... His card got approved.... There was some issue in 1st application and it got rejected..
I think you were referring to me. I had applied for axis Vistara infinite. Yeah first application rejected and reason given was incomplete documents. I had submitted only c2c statement. Then applied again wihin 2 days , submitted only salary slips. In person verification was done at office and the card got approved.

Someone in the forum here said it may have been approved as the previous application was faulty. But I had asked the RM at branch too and she said there’s no cooling period as such.