• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank rejects credit card application

Akshay Ajmera

TF Select
I have credit card of multiple banks, and also have good credit score and salary statement. Still, whenever i apply for axis bank credit card, my application gets rejected.
Whenever i apply for axis bank credit card,they me me message as

Thank you for showing interest in axis bank credit card.As per axis bank card assurance policy, we are currently unable to process your application.

Even after having word with customer care, they simply say that we cannot issue you card because of our bank policy. But which policy and why, i never receive answer from them

Can someone guide me how can i apply for axis bank credit card.

prc1990

TF Ace
I have credit card of multiple banks, and also have good credit score and salary statement. Still, whenever i apply for axis bank credit card, my application gets rejected.
Whenever i apply for axis bank credit card,they me me message as

Thank you for showing interest in axis bank credit card.As per axis bank card assurance policy, we are currently unable to process your application.

Even after having word with customer care, they simply say that we cannot issue you card because of our bank policy. But which policy and why, i never receive answer from them

Can someone guide me how can i apply for axis bank credit card.
Haven't you received any email with rejection reason as an attachment?

dhiraz

TF Ace
It's Axis guys they are too notorious In this case if you have account with them they would approved it blindly.
No They Can't They Still Reject If We Have a Account With Them.

I have a Axis Liberty Account but They Reject My Application.

• Wow
Reactions: AsB

dhiraz

TF Ace
Didn't you get any other pre approved offers?
Axis is poor in Giving Pre Approved CC Offer I Checked Many Times in the Axis Mobile App Pre Approved Offers Section but Its Showing Some Error.

They are Doing Good Job Only in Charging Fees Like Consolidated Charges Every Time.

Screenshot_2022-07-26-16-45-48-54_a1fb5cb21d04d8868d297217146781fe.jpg IMG_20220726_165029.jpg

Axis Rejects CC Application And Charging Fees even on 25k MAB Account.

HDFC Give Pre Approved CC And Not Charging Any Fess in Savings Max 25k MAB.

IMG_20220726_165422.jpg IMG_20220726_165617.jpg

Last edited: