• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS BANK RUPAY CREDIT CARD ON UPI UPDATE

CardCraftsman.

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
As you may knew that axis bank has start supporting upi on thier IOCL RUPAY CREDIT CARD but many people including me are unable to link thier credit card on bhim or any app for upi transaction . Here is the update i got after reaching them on Twitter.

Update: It has started working.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-11-08-48-41-396-edit_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-11-08-48-41-396-edit_com.twitter.android.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
As you may knew that axis bank has start supporting upi on thier IOCL RUPAY CREDIT CARD but many people including me are unable to link thier credit card on bhim or any app for upi transaction . Here is the update i got after reaching them on Twitter.

Update: It has started working.
Yes it working on IOCL card I have been using..

Also i am able to pay credit card bill payment from GPAY via BHIM App and i did it
i transferred from AXIS IOCL to HDFC TATA NEU Rupay and vice versa but at both side i am not getting any neu coin or ER. 🙁

G

Guys I got ER today.
Two things to note
1) Single translation of UPI has limit of 5000 so if you have to do more than 5000 then do it in multiple transaction (max 5000 for each transaction)
2) I got 1 ER for 100 INR so I did total 75000 transaction so far and got 750 ER
One more thing: if you do consecutively 5 or more transaction of 5000 then your card will decline from 6th transaction onwards and you need to wait for the next day for doing transaction

Back