• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS BANK RUPAY CREDIT CARD ON UPI UPDATE

CardCraftsman.

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
As you may knew that axis bank has start supporting upi on thier IOCL RUPAY CREDIT CARD but many people including me are unable to link thier credit card on bhim or any app for upi transaction . Here is the update i got after reaching them on Twitter.

Update: It has started working.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-11-08-48-41-396-edit_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-11-08-48-41-396-edit_com.twitter.android.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
You can replace 20 with 6 to get a comparison with magnus. Yes 20 is very good upto 5k spends on fuel on Indian oil pumps compared to 6 of magnus

Guys I am having AXIS IOCL Rupay credit card but it’s per transaction limit is only 5k which is really annoying for me. Is anyone facing similar issues? I already talked customer care and they asked me to change the limit per transaction via Axis mobile app and I tried that as well but no luck so far.
Did anyone face similar issues and solution if anyone have?

Guys I am having AXIS IOCL Rupay credit card but it’s per transaction limit is only 5k which is really annoying for me. Is anyone facing similar issues? I already talked customer care and they asked me to change the limit per transaction via Axis mobile app and I tried that as well but no luck so far.
Did anyone face similar issues and solution if anyone have?
Yes, many Axis customers are facing this issue. However, some customers already use 1 lakh in a single transaction.

Guys, If I apply for IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card from Axis online, how can I ensure that I will get the Rupay variant and not the VISA variant? I am looking for a LTF Rupay UPI card to use for UPI payments on Gpay/Paytm.

Guys, If I apply for IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card from Axis online, how can I ensure that I will get the Rupay variant and not the VISA variant? I am looking for a LTF Rupay UPI card to use for UPI payments on Gpay/Paytm.
I feel for HDFC IOCL is better than Axis IOCL As it gives 4.8% cashback + 1% Surcharge waiver on fuel purchase ( however monthly limit is less, 3000 as compared to 5000 for Axis). Also it gives 1 RP ( 0.96 INR of fuel) for evey 150 INR while Axis gives 0.3 INR on AXIS ( 1 RP, 0.2 INR per 100INR)

Back