• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank vistara co-branded credit cards joining fees reversal offer 15th Nov to 31st Dec 2022

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello everyone,
Axis bank is back with it's joining fees reversal offer for its all three vistara co-branded credit cards.
It's a spend based joining fees reversal offer. You have to spend X amount of money within first 90 days of card setup.
For Axis Vistara Credit Card- You have to spend ₹30,000 within 90 days.
Axis Vistara Signature- Spend ₹60,000 within first 90 days.
Axis Vistara Infinite- Spend ₹1,20,000 within 90 first days.

Offer fulfilment date - by 30th May, 2023.
You'll get welcome benefits as per card features.

Axis vistara offer.jpg

It's the best time if you were planning to get axis vistara co-branded credit card. Apply early to get extra time for spends.

Here is the terms and conditions of this offer-

vistara axis tandc.png

Official t&c pdf attached.
Offer link- https://www.airvistara.com/in/en/club-vistara/about-cv/current-offers/axis-fee-waiver

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi, I got Axis Vistara Infinte card in Dec 2022. I have already spent more than 4 lakhs on this card. I have received 10k bonus CV points and Business class voucher. But have not received CV gold membership, when will I be upgraded to Gold? And when can I expect fee reversal? Will it be in May 2023 or in next billing cycle?
You will get it within 10 days of paying the joining fees. If you want it urgently you can also pay it before the bill generation. Just make sure joining fees is already charged on your card before paying.

Loved the priority customer service and the smooth process!! I redeemed business voucher and one class upgrade voucher today. Booked a premium economy flight (bom-hyd) using points and then called them up to use the upgrade voucher. Done!
The business voucher I could do online itself, no issues with that.

I had applied on Dec 28th, card got approved in Jan 1st week. Now Axis Customer Care is saying that I am not eligible for the offer since approval date is after Dec 31 2022 - should my application or card approval date be considered for this offer ?

I had applied on Dec 28th, card got approved in Jan 1st week. Now Axis Customer Care is saying that I am not eligible for the offer since approval date is after Dec 31 2022 - should my application or card approval date be considered for this offer ?
Approval date.

Loved the priority customer service and the smooth process!! I redeemed business voucher and one class upgrade voucher today. Booked a premium economy flight (bom-hyd) using points and then called them up to use the upgrade voucher. Done!
The business voucher I could do online itself, no issues with that.
Did you had to pay any fees / tax for upgrade to Premium Eco -> Bussiness class ? If yes, how much ?

In T&C it is mentioned that "Cards booked/approved only during the offer period will be considered". So ask CC whether the word 'booked' is considered as the application date or not. Also, in their offer image (attached), it is clearly mentioned that all new applications till 31st Dec. So logically, it is the application date for the offer. I saw the comments on other websites that the application date should be considered till 31st Dec, as approval takes time, sometimes up to 10 days after we apply. Hence they cannot go on an approval date. Application date is more authentic for an offer in a general sense.

Attachments

• vistara-offer-nov-dec-2022.jpg
    vistara-offer-nov-dec-2022.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 22
Approval date.
It is Application Date. You will need to get confirmation from PNO, if you are worried about whether to spend or not. Otherwise, the fee reversal will come automatically.

I got the signature variant. Applied on 31st December and it got approved within 13 minutes.

Once I spend 60k within 90 days, will I get the fees reversed automatically or do I have to do anything?

I applied for the card on 23rd Dec, approved by 27th Dec and delivered on 29th Dec.
Joining fees was charged after 2-3 days. Once it was charged I paid the amount the next day and didn’t wait for statement generation. Within 2 days automatically received Vistara Gold Upgrade and the Business Class Voucher on Mail.

I applied for the card on 23rd Dec, approved by 27th Dec and delivered on 29th Dec.
Joining fees was charged after 2-3 days. Once it was charged I paid the amount the next day and didn’t wait for statement generation. Within 2 days automatically received Vistara Gold Upgrade and the Business Class Voucher on Mail.
Same here, No need to wait till statement generation.

Back