• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank vistara co-branded credit cards joining fees reversal offer 15th Nov to 31st Dec 2022

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello everyone,
Axis bank is back with it's joining fees reversal offer for its all three vistara co-branded credit cards.
It's a spend based joining fees reversal offer. You have to spend X amount of money within first 90 days of card setup.
For Axis Vistara Credit Card- You have to spend ₹30,000 within 90 days.
Axis Vistara Signature- Spend ₹60,000 within first 90 days.
Axis Vistara Infinite- Spend ₹1,20,000 within 90 first days.

Offer fulfilment date - by 30th May, 2023.
You'll get welcome benefits as per card features.

Axis vistara offer.jpg

It's the best time if you were planning to get axis vistara co-branded credit card. Apply early to get extra time for spends.

Here is the terms and conditions of this offer-

vistara axis tandc.png

Official t&c pdf attached.
Offer link- https://www.airvistara.com/in/en/club-vistara/about-cv/current-offers/axis-fee-waiver

Attachments

Last edited:
I have got Axis Vistara Infinite. When do I receive the Gold Membership?
When will I get my CV Gold membership?

Usually Gold membership along with all vouchers will be issued within 1 month post 1st stmt generation. You may raise a ticket with Axis if it’s getting delayed, as sometimes they take about 2-3 months.

applied vistara signature, before that i closed my axis freecharge cc, now approved, but i think they have given me this card on same limit that i have. 65k. I wanted to apply for infinite but agent told me to apply signature as infinite requires 3L limit minimum. while I have 1.9L limit on my icici.
was there a chance that infinite may be approved in place of signature?

I don't see any Premium Economy/business class direct flight ticket between BLR - HYD route. Can we use business class voucher to book Economy class ticket. In a hurry I applied for Vistara Infinite card but I think I made big mistake.

Does Vistara card have any rewards multiplier? Correct me if im wrong.. grabdeals offers dont work on vistara card as we earn CV points instead of edge points right?

will I be eligible for fees reversal on vistara infinite if I pay my insurance premiums through the card and just for reference if I get my card on 30th of dec so I will get 90 days s from date of issuance right??

will I be eligible for fees reversal on vistara infinite if I pay my insurance premiums through the card and just for reference if I get my card on 30th of dec so I will get 90 days s from date of issuance right??
I have made lots of insurance payments using Vistara Infinite.
Have received CV points for all the transactions.
It will surely be counted as spends for fee reversal.

Reactions: ARV
applied vistara signature, before that i closed my axis freecharge cc, now approved, but i think they have given me this card on same limit that i have. 65k. I wanted to apply for infinite but agent told me to apply signature as infinite requires 3L limit minimum. while I have 1.9L limit on my icici.
was there a chance that infinite may be approved in place of signature?
did you apply vistara signature using c2c?

And then you can login at club vistara account to check the cv points. There's also a transaction history that will show all the points earned/redeemed/expired.

And then you can login at club vistara account to check the cv points. There's also a transaction history that will show all the points earned/redeemed/expired.

When do the points get credited, after transaction settlement or statement date

Back