• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank zero balance account

I opened an axis bank zero balance account in November 2022 through pay-nearby app (my friend bought subscription of this app to open an zero balance account😅😅)View attachment 14331
Opening bank account with 3rd party app !
Safe h ?

This app is not mentioned any where on the bank's website, kyun @VISHESH_BANSAL bhai ?

कुछ प्रॉब्लम हुआ तो किसके पास जाएंगे bank bolega kis application se account khola gaya tha 😂
aur kholo zero MAB

Safe h ?

This app is not mentioned any where on the bank's website, kyun @VISHESH_BANSAL bhai ?

कुछ प्रॉब्लम हुआ तो किसके पास जाएंगे bank bolega kis application se account khola gaya tha 😂
aur kholo zero MAB
Mein to bank ke pasme gya tha passbook lene or baaki koyi problem bhi nhi huyi abtak
Axis ka tieup h app ke sath Screenshot_20230415_153528_Chrome.jpg

If I buy subscription then, can I open axis savings account for anyone and are there any qualification guidelines
subscription is costly you'll have to spend around 5000₹(around 3500 for scanner and verification +1500 for axis subscription)
my friends mother have a government job in village and they needed to open accounts of people that's why he took this

you can open the account from branch too you'll have to spend some time running around tho

Safe h ?

aur kholo zero MAB
Bank walo ko yeh article dikha dena.

To which account can we convert an existing SB account?
A relative of mine is, I feel is unnecessarily paying debit card charges+consolidated charges every year.

Back