• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Burgundy Account/LTF Magnus for Burgundy: Relaxation in on-going eligibility criteria

Quantum

TF Premier
Hello Folks,
Has anyone who recently opened (or upgraded to) an Axis Burgundy account, were they able to get/negotiate any relaxation in 10L AQB or 30L TRV?
Especially the 10L AQB?
That seems to be the on-going eligibility criteria for "Magnus for Burgundy" to remain LTF. Is that true?

Thanks!

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hello Folks,
Has anyone who recently opened (or upgraded to) an Axis Burgundy account, were they able to get/negotiate any relaxation in 10L AQB or 30L TRV?
Especially the 10L AQB?
That seems to be the on-going eligibility criteria for "Magnus for Burgundy" to remain LTF. Is that true?

Thanks!
should i delete this thread then?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I don't have any issues.
However, the other master thread's title mainly talks about CCs. And this question is related to Burgundy's on-going eligibility criteria.
Is merging an option, instead of deleting?
i can let this thread be as is it.. i have no issue you can update this thread if you get burgundy with AQB of 10 lakhs that master thread is at 300 pages.

Quantum

TF Premier
i can let this thread be as is it.. i have no issue you can update this thread if you get burgundy with AQB of 10 lakhs that master thread is at 300 pages.
Sure, got your point.
I will update this thread for sure, for future similar queries.

Update as of now, got the Burgundy account opened in non-online mode (I didn't have any account with Axis prior to this).
Welcome kit is on the way.
After this holiday, they will reach out to me to start the M4B process.

govisi

TF Buzz
Sure, got your point.
I will update this thread for sure, for future similar queries.

Update as of now, got the Burgundy account opened in non-online mode (I didn't have any account with Axis prior to this).
Welcome kit is on the way.
How much money you put in account? Did the m4b process start?

insight

TF Ace
Update?
Opened a new burgundy account in Oct 2023. The OGS got generated and reflects the required balance, the CC team today mentioned that I am still not "True Burgundy".
Getting some drama today after having been "TRUE" Burgundy for few months. 15 years of Priority with Axis.

Called CS as per Branch Burg Head and CS says offer is on till 30, but from/ after 19, they cant do it, as only via App "popup" which doesnt show up.

Had to conference with Branch Burg Head and ask WTF is this. While they check, I fired an email to PE & MD with OGS.

Drama Central!

Getting some drama today after having been "TRUE" Burgundy for few months. 15 years of Priority with Axis.

Called CS as per Branch Burg Head and CS says offer is on till 30, but from/ after 19, they cant do it, as only via App "popup" which doesnt show up.

Had to conference with Branch Burg Head and ask WTF is this. While they check, I fired an email to PE & MD with OGS.

Drama Central!
I reached out to the RM, BM and their Manager as well. They have not responded to me since 8th Nov.

PE asked me to wait till mid of Nov as the list of eligible customers was not updated in their system.

Anyways, I was meeting the criteria and the same was reflecting in my OGS, I called Customer care to recheck on 17th Nov and they confirmed I am True Burgundy now and upgraded my Magnus to M4B. The card got delivered yesterday.