• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgrade Axis Salary account to Burgundy on basis of AQB instead of Salary?

I have an Axis Prestige(maybe liberty?) Salary account which has more than 10L balance for a month now. My question is that if I keep 10L+ balance for the next two months, will my account be eligible for Burgundy on the basis of 10L AQB even though it is a salary account?

If yes, will it be auto upgraded or will I have to do something?

wiizzard

TF Buzz
This is tricky, they will ask you to open a new account and have that marked as Burgundy. I had the same issue. But you can try speaking to BM , they may be able to help considering your overall nrv

nomad

TF Premier
I have an Axis Prestige(maybe liberty?) Salary account which has more than 10L balance for a month now. My question is that if I keep 10L+ balance for the next two months, will my account be eligible for Burgundy on the basis of 10L AQB even though it is a salary account?

Auto Update takes time

@Priya Karam anything you can do here?

krish a

TF Buzz
@Priya Karam

My salary credit is more than 3L, and its with hdfc.

Will I be able to open an axis burgundy account, and then apply for m4b? Or should I definitely maintain 10L balance throughout to continue with the burgundy status?

Priya Karam

TF Select
Banker
@Priya Karam

My salary credit is more than 3L, and its with hdfc.

Will I be able to open an axis burgundy account, and then apply for m4b? Or should I definitely maintain 10L balance throughout to continue with the burgundy status?
If you want to open a Burgundy salary account then you need to receive net credit salary per month of min 3L in Axis Bank salary Account plus your company should have a tie up with us.

If you want to open a Burgundy savings account then you need to maintain a AQB of 10L for 3 months and then get M4B or maintain a TRV of 30L for a month and get M4B within a month.

insight

TF Ace
If you want to open a Burgundy salary account then you need to receive net credit salary per month of min 3L in Axis Bank salary Account plus your company should have a tie up with us.

If you want to open a Burgundy savings account then you need to maintain a AQB of 10L for 3 months and then get M4B or maintain a TRV of 30L for a month and get M4B within a month.
Once we get M4B, what threshold would they still let one keep M4B versus disqualify / start charging?

bing1309

TF Premier

For burgundy you can upgrade immediately if you have funds of 10L in normal saving account. If net salary comes to your account of 3l then also immediately you can upgrade..
1. Salary account 3l credit must monthly
2. Normal savings account 10l if having balance.

Keep in mind you are asking salary account so under salary bases 3l credit from your company must happen to your account and your company must have an account with axis to do the credit to your account.