• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Burgundy Account: What to negotiate for

Quantum

TF Premier
I have a Citibank salary account for more than a decade.
After the services got transferred to Axis, I was thinking to close this account and move to some other bank.
But then my RM reached out to me to sell some investment products, and I asked them if a Citibank account holder can transfer the account to Axis.
They said it's possible. I asked them what would be the account type in Axis that I would get, they said you would easily get Axis Burgundy.
I couldn't continue that conversation because of some other work.
Could you please help me understand that in addition to Axis Burgundy account, what other benefits I can negotiate for in terms of debit and credit card.
On Axis Bank website https://www.axisbank.com/burgundy-personal-banking I see that,
1) For Burgundy Debit Card, they have two variants i.e. MasterCard and Visa Card. Which one would be better and in terms of what?
2) On the same page, I see "Select Credit Card", is this some credit card name? Is this the only CC that one can get while moving to Burgundy account? I'm basically looking for a LTF premium CC from them. Is Magnus possible? LTF or with fee?

Hi,
For 1, 2 answer is: net monthly salary credit should be >=3 Lac, in Axis Bank Salary Account. Magnus offer is expiring on 30th Nov so you wont be able to apply for LFT magnus card.
I don't that the only criteria. Our company should also be registered with Axis Bank. I am meeting salary criteria, but not getting an upgrade since the branch is saying that my company is not getting with Axis Bank :(

Back