• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis burgundy criteria for magnus for burgundy

Only

only 5:4 option I think no welcome benefits
If card upgrade to Magnus for Burgundy then no welcome vouchers
Only if new to burgundy magnus card u get 5k worth vouchers but tata cliq is not there
Some post card hotel i guess or lukes
So 30k renewal fee is also not recoverable directly and you have to be able to save more than this🤯

Last edited:
That I know, I thought the 10L savings based offer is gone. Hardly any user would opt for Burgundy if the aim is Magnus.
3 months statement they’re seeing on OGS whether we maintain balance based upon that some approval they take and get card
But its not worthy for the fees unless one is a high spending person like more than 3l per month

Reactions: m4b
Just a thought. The savings account earns around 3.5%. And general citizen FD is starting 6.5%.
3% of 10L comes to 30k. FD income more han 40k in a year attracts income tax. And if rewards are chosen wisely, 30k can easily be recovered. Axis has set it at a super premium M4B and high spenders only and will avoid the annual charges.
ER for 1L points gets 80k worth of points in most categories. And that if chosen wisely will be able to get you back the annual fee and the 30k FD 3%.
It definitely may not be the best, but still worth a bet, or especially for salaried above 3L per month people where the card is free

Back