• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Burgundy Eligibility

Hi,

I have a question regarding eligibility criteria of axis burgundy account. According to the axis website we either need to have 10L AQB or 3L salary but there is another option for NRI's 40L remittance. I currently did around 38L remittance this year to axis will I be eligible for axis burgundy ? If yes then what is the process.

Hi,

I have a question regarding eligibility criteria of axis burgundy account. According to the axis website we either need to have 10L AQB or 3L salary but there is another option for NRI's 40L remittance. I currently did around 38L remittance this year to axis will I be eligible for axis burgundy ? If yes then what is the process.
@drsel @BVC @SSV
38L Should work

Hi,

I hope you’re the person who got 20L CL with HDFC recently. 😎

I heard Axis is being tough in allotting Burgundy, but 38L NRI remittance should work, please discuss with Branch RM or BM.

Hi,

Are you a NRI account holder in axis ?

I have found ICICI rates to be cheaper while doing outward remittance last year, saved a lot. There was a discount too. Unsure about Axis rates.

Also Axis criteria are blurry, they can offer you based on your current remmitance. You need to connect to right RM/BM.

I hope you’re the person who got 20L CL with HDFC recently. 😎

I heard Axis is being tough in allotting Burgundy, but 38L NRI remittance should work, please discuss with Branch RM or BM.
Yes, I was the one with 20L CL :ROFLMAO:. Sure let me reach out to Axis and see how it goes.

Hi,

Only the money sent via RemitMoney or using Swift is eligible. If you have sent 40L using one of these methods in the past 12 months, you can ask for the Burgundy. Speak to RM or send an email to your home branch.

Only the money sent via RemitMoney or using Swift is eligible. If you have sent 40L using one of these methods in the past 12 months, you can ask for the Burgundy. Speak to RM or send an email to your home branch.
ohh I am using third party apps like remitly. Anyway let me check with them. Thanks for the info.

Back