• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Burgundy Salary account approval eligibility

CC_Exuberant

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have HDFC salary account for last 13 years and I have received INFINIA METAL LTF , yes LTF . Now I want to switch my salary account to some other bank . And close this old account for some reason , don’t ask me why I want to close such old account which would lead to lower CIBIL ..

I have ITR of 45 lakhs but my salary credit is only close to 1.5 . Hence not directly eligible for AXIS burgundy though my institution comes in their list where only 2 lakh credit is eligibility.

Approached branch , they told me if I share my last 3 months salary they will get it checked by their back end team and get approval for burgundy account .
So my question here is “Is it possible ? Or is it scam or bluff ? Anyone here who has the same case ” Thanks !

I still can't understand why Magnus Burgundy with their subpar 4.8% rewards?

Infinia gives fantastic on 5x/10x

SBI Air India Signature gives 10% Air India points with each point value between 0.6 to 1
Your use case is GVs for 5x/10x. I use for offline txn mostly and various high educational/rental spends. Sometimes marks and spencer with additional discount. Will comeback to this later. I prefer miles over discounts anyday.

Back