• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Burgundy salary account - lower eligibility

RM95

TF Select
I have a salary account with Axis (Prestige). I recently joined a new organisation and an Axis contact person mentioned that I can get my account upgraded to Burgundy Salary if net monthly salary > 2L. I know Burgundy is only offered to those with salary > 3L pm.

Does anyone know anything about this/has anyone gotten such an upgrade?

Also, will I still be eligible for upgrade if salary is around 1.3L?

Dreamer

TF Buzz
I have a salary account with Axis (Prestige). I recently joined a new organisation and an Axis contact person mentioned that I can get my account upgraded to Burgundy Salary if net monthly salary > 2L. I know Burgundy is only offered to those with salary > 3L pm.

Detailed discussion is present in https://www.technofino.in/community...t-card-axis-offer-to-burgundy-customers.1609/

The minimum salary requirement is 3L only.

garvit_a

TF Buzz
No need to get burgundy salary account if your aim is magnus ltf. From 1st sep they will issue LTF to normal burgundy account holders also
I believe the query is just based on the best Salary account a bank provides, to which I believe Burgundy is one of the best in my opinion. You do get a good amount of benefits without having to park 10L or maintain a 30L relationship just on the basis of your salary. Magnus LTF is just a cherry on top, and if the conversion ratio remains at 5:4 (still have to await on clarification on timelines and offer period) its a very good option to go for salaried Burgundy status.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
is a 5 lac deposit is must or is only a 2-3 lacs salary the requirement?though unreachable both of them,but wondering how one can get into in best possible way
Initial funding with 5L and 10L MAB or 30L relationship.

As mentioned above you can even negotiate for salary 2-3L. Burgundy is a premium account service offered by Axis bank, so they wont compromise on their minimum requirements.

Attachments

• 111.jpeg
    111.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 105

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Actually same here, for my company they gave me a pdf which has burgundy account requirement of only 2 lac. Attaching it.
I will try to see from next month if I can convert my priority to burgundy.

Attachments

• axis burgunfy (1).jpg
    axis burgunfy (1).jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 371

MoneyMaven

TF Buzz
Our company has a point of contact for each bank, so 1 of my colleague asked him (axis bank person) & he gave on whatsapp. You can visit your branch where you have salary & enquire about it.
I inquired a couple of months ago and was told that there needs to be a net credit of 5 lakhs per month or a cheque of the same amount, which is different from the information on the official website. The official website states that a minimum monthly salary credit of Rs. 3 lakhs will make you eligible.

source: https://www.axisbank.com/retail/acc...account/eligibility-and-documentation#menuTab.

I'll try to find out if we have a POC in our office.

Pawan_KS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Axis provide burgundy to employees of firms in their A+ list at only 2Lakh salery.

You may be eligible for upgrade but they need to take approval for it.