• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis burgundy with PPF account.

dj.dj

TF Neo
I have more than 30 lakhs in SBI PPF. Can i transfer it to axis and open Axis burgundy account?

PS; No axis relationship as of now apart from credit card.

done, pls check.
Hello Priya,

I went to my Axis branch today and enquired about transferring my existing PPF in PNB worth 27L to Axis and the person at the desk said PPF transfer is not possible. I asked her to check and she went to the BM and came out of the office and told me BM sir is saying the same.

How can I tell them that it's possible and that they should do mine.

I am an axis liberty holder currently whereas I should be eligible for priority as my salary is >1L

Priya Karam

TF Buzz
Banker
Hello Priya,

I went to my Axis branch today and enquired about transferring my existing PPF in PNB worth 27L to Axis and the person at the desk said PPF transfer is not possible. I asked her to check and she went to the BM and came out of the office and told me BM sir is saying the same.

How can I tell them that it's possible and that they should do mine.

I am an axis liberty holder currently whereas I should be eligible for priority as my salary is >1L
share your number with me in DM and I will make you connected with the branch folks for the same tomorrow and understand if transfer will be possible or not.