• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis card Upgrade from my zone to Indian oil

Firstly how to get 4th card 😁
Pre approved offer will be there, Maybe u need to have account with them for pre approved offers.

Click credit section at bottom click apply now, click credit cards, proceed bit further all the pre approved cards will be shown there.

Pre approved offer will be there, Maybe u need to have account with them for pre approved offers.

Click credit section at bottom click apply now, click credit cards, proceed bit further all the pre approved cards will be shown there.
I got Frist card pre approved.. then got 2nd 3rd on call.
Now i closed my savings account .. i m good if they gimme limit increase.. else its fine too for few months

Bro . U will easily do 50k + upi transaction over year ..
50k is only required .
Only first time u need to pay like 200-300.. as u will get 250 cashback not coupon.
So technically its ltf with 300 rs ..
Myzone with 15k is nuts .iocl is 15k Still makes sense as small upi payments everywhere on shops now
I agree with you and that is exactly the reason I posted the question. I actually do not mind paying the initial 200-300 fees. I was just hoping to see if anyone has any suggestions that could help me get it FYF.

My zone can not be converted to iocl

You can apply iocl via pre-approved offers else call axis chuha cc .... .... will get card with existing credit limit

They won't give ltf at all.

You can ask reversal of these fees else reward points every time ... every year.

Threaten them to close they will offer ltf 🤣🤣
Somehow I have the offer for conversion and I don't plan on closing my card as it's an old card so closing it might make an impact on my credit history.

from my limited understanding It requires spending criteria, also I think amazon voucher is not included in this multi brand voucher...... any view on this
Yes, Amazon is not there in the Multi-Brand Voucher section.

Now, I Don't Recommend Axis Bank CC to anyone because of the recent Devaluation.

Back