• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Checked CIBIL Score 3 Times within A Month and Cancelled The Application | HELP

thereguser

TF Buzz
So AX$hit Bank check my cibil score twice while I applied for the neo card and reject the application because I wasn't eligible but suddenly an agent call me an told that I was eligible for NEO LTF but she put my birthyear wrong due to that issue I cannot complete the VKYC and an agent came he found the issue and cancelled the previous application and did a new application where I asked him that it won't check the cibil again and he assured me it won't but the my cibil score again being checked by that i-diot bank for the fourth time and got canalled and when I asked about this cibil score check he out right denied that it's all backend stuff and he can't do anything. So my question is can I force AX$hit bank to remove those cibil hits by email?

And another question I applied for Federal Bank CC and it got rejected due to they are not serviceable to my area. Again my cibil got hit. So can I ask federal bank to remove the cibil score check doing another email?

I attached the messages i got from Cibil. Please Help.
TIA

Attachments

• cibil.webp
    cibil.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 7
Solution
First Axis enquiry is on you since you applied on your own,
2nd and 3rd time is clerical mistake and miselling by Agent respectively(If it is infact an axis bank employee and not a third party sales guy like bank bazaar, paisa bazaar etc), then here you can complain with application number, attach call recordings if available, compliain to PNO or even RBI Ombudsman if unresolved

As for Federal it's customers responsibility to check whether their residence address is servicable or not, so not much can be done here i suppose, i mean you can still try to mail them, but being a govt bank you'll mostly won't get anything out of it
First Axis enquiry is on you since you applied on your own,
2nd and 3rd time is clerical mistake and miselling by Agent respectively(If it is infact an axis bank employee and not a third party sales guy like bank bazaar, paisa bazaar etc), then here you can complain with application number, attach call recordings if available, compliain to PNO or even RBI Ombudsman if unresolved

As for Federal it's customers responsibility to check whether their residence address is servicable or not, so not much can be done here i suppose, i mean you can still try to mail them, but being a govt bank you'll mostly won't get anything out of it

Last edited:
Solution
First Axis enquiry is on you since you applied on your,
2nd and 3rd time is clerical mistake and miselling by Agent(If it is infact am axis bank employee and not a third party sales guy like bank bazaar, paisa bazaar etc), then here you can complain with application number, attach call recordings if available, compliain to PNO or even RBI Ombudsman if unresolved

Thank You So Much. Can you share the email id of pno? I don't have voice recordings as of now because I did what they told me to do.

Federal is a private bank just saying
And another question I applied for Federal Bank CC and it got rejected due to they are not serviceable to my area. Again my cibil got hit. So can I ask federal bank to remove the cibil score check doing another email?
They probably will not remove it, because the cibil hit here is still valid. But you can try, no harm in trying.

Back