• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit card bill payment with HDFC Billpay delay.

ank_sh1

TF Premier
I paid my Axis card credit card full bill on 28 August at ~12 pm using HDFC Billpay, and I have a due date of 1 September. Payment is not reflected yet. Do you guys think my payment will be completed by 1st September? or shall I pay the minimum amount due just in case payment is not reflected by 1st September? Also even if my full payment is reflected in my credit card after 1st September, will consider 28 August as my bill pay date or consider the credit date as my bill payment date?

I paid my Axis card credit card full bill on 28 August at ~12 pm using HDFC Billpay, and I have a due date of 1 September. Payment is not reflected yet. Do you guys think my payment will be completed by 1st September? or shall I pay the minimum amount due just in case payment is not reflected by 1st September? Also even if my full payment is reflected in my credit card after 1st September, will consider 28 August as my bill pay date or consider the credit date as my bill payment date?
As per rule, hdfc will give effect of payment on 28th even though it will showup on any later date, but only catch is Axis Bank systems are designed by badly so incase they are not communicated before 1st,they will levy charges for delay,which is actually incorrect. Even I have similar that happened this month where the payment showing up got late in their side but payment is given effect well before due date. I am sure they will have to reverse it since there is no payment needed,they should not execute auto-pay option.Also auto pay couldn't be disabled initially so I left it

Billpay usually take 4 to 6 days for payments to get reflected. HDFC will send an email immediately. You can use that email for reference.

Also one more thing, there is a grace period of 3 days from last payment date. Incase your your payment is not settled on 1st Sept, immediately call customer care and ask them not to mark it as a late payement. But like said above, Axis is unpredictable. Try the best.

As per rule, hdfc will give effect of payment on 28th even though it will showup on any later date, but only catch is Axis Bank systems are designed by badly so incase they are not communicated before 1st,they will levy charges for delay,which is actually incorrect. Even I have similar that happened this month where the payment showing up got late in their side but payment is given effect well before due date. I am sure they will have to reverse it since there is no payment needed,they should not execute auto-pay option.Also auto pay couldn't be disabled initially so I left it
So, in that case, will they report delayed payment in the credit bureau?

Billpay usually take 4 to 6 days for payments to get reflected. HDFC will send an email immediately. You can use that email for reference.

Also one more thing, there is a grace period of 3 days from last payment date. Incase your your payment is not settled on 1st Sept, immediately call customer care and ask them not to mark it as a late payement. But like said above, Axis is unpredictable. Try the best.
Tried reaching Axis credit customer care, but they are foolish enough to ask, which payment gateway HDFC Billpay used, was it Mobikwik or Freecharge? I said it was HDFC BillPay Portal, still her question was some. Nothing more is expected from Axis Bank side. Trying my best, Let's see what happens.

The payment will reflect with date on which you made the payment. Mine did.

Also, banks allow 3 days grace period after the bill payment date as per RBI norm.

Bill payment date will reflect same as the transaction date.
There is a 3 day grace period for not reporting as delayed payment to credit bureau.
So, if the payment is reflected within due date + 3days it won't be reported to credit bureau.
However, bank may charge late payment fee as per their discretion.

Bill paid through hdfc billpay but not reflected in axis before due date. Autopay executed on due date and returned due to insufficient balance. Payment bounce charge of 1500+270(gst) has been charged. How to get refund of this charge.

Bill paid through hdfc billpay but not reflected in axis before due date. Autopay executed on due date and returned due to insufficient balance. Payment bounce charge of 1500+270(gst) has been charged. How to get refund of this charge.
well it takes upto 4 days for the bill to update in axis credit cards i guess, but when the payment will be reflected it will be of the date on which u made the payment.
So, contact axis customer care after the bill is reflected on ur card and show them the bill payment date.

The payment will reflect with date on which you made the payment. Mine did.

Also, banks allow 3 days grace period after the bill payment date as per RBI norm.
Bill payment date will reflect same as the transaction date.
There is a 3 day grace period for not reporting as delayed payment to credit bureau.
So, if the payment is reflected within due date + 3days it won't be reported to credit bureau.
However, bank may charge late payment fee as per their discretion.
Oh! thats interesting.

I tried paying to 2 of my Axis bank card. One of 23rd Dec and other on 25th Dec. Today 26th Dec End of day now and none of these reflecting on the respective card. These are small amounts as test. However does it take more than 2 working day for Axis CC to accept payments?
Anyone who can share their experience

I tried paying to 2 of my Axis bank card. One of 23rd Dec and other on 25th Dec. Today 26th Dec End of day now and none of these reflecting on the respective card. These are small amounts as test. However does it take more than 2 working day for Axis CC to accept payments?
Anyone who can share their experience
Seems so. The payments in my cases reflects only after 3 working days. Same for all cc payments not using BBPS

Back