• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NO REWARD POINTS ON HDFC BILLPAY DIRECTLY- RENTALBBPSNO

Is there a way to see if rewards points were credited? I used jio finance to pay my credit card on 1st I could not check the reward points earlier and checked it on 2nd. Since then it has not moved I am not sure if they were awarded or not

Is there a way to see if rewards points were credited? I used jio finance to pay my credit card on 1st I could not check the reward points earlier and checked it on 2nd. Since then it has not moved I am not sure if they were awarded or not
Unfortunately, there is no way to track them but don't worry, you must've received it already. I made the transaction on 3rd and got the points on 4th night. Yours were before me, so must've been credited.

Tried to pay through sbi unipay and payment got failed but money debited from my card.
When I'll receive the refund also no transaction details showing in transactions history.
Never gonna use this

I redeemed 750 points in my ESP Debit card, got the message that redemption was successful and points were deducted.
However the savings account was not credited with rs. 750/-.
Almost a day is over, earlier it use to happen in real time.

I redeemed 750 points in my ESP Debit card, got the message that redemption was successful and points were deducted.
However the savings account was not credited with rs. 750/-.
Almost a day is over, earlier it use to happen in real time.
By Monday it will be credited I think. I also redeemed and waiting for cashback.

Back