• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit Card Axis credit card - Chargeback experience with TravelEdge

Recktreck

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I’m sharing my experience on successfully claiming a charge back from Axis bank Travel Edge portal. I had booked two tickets to Vietnam with Axis Magnus card in March but had to cancel it.

Upon cancelling of the flight, there was a message clearly stating that the money will be credited to my account in 15-20 days. Took a screenshot of the message and went ahead with cancellation.

Next I got a mail from Travel edge stating cancellation and refund initiated. Contacted travel edge customer care on call to confirm the same and they told me to wait for 15-20 working days after which the amount will be credited.

After waiting for 20 working days, contacted travel edge again through email. And they outright denied giving the refund and told me to collect credit shell note dIrectly from airline. Then I sent them all the screenshot which mentioned about refund being credited to my account, but still they denied it.

After this, called up axis customer care, asked for a chargeback on the above transaction. They told me to wait for 45 days. Waited for 45 days after which I got the amount back to my card.

Overall a very good experience with Axis bank. I just had to do one call to the credit card customer care whereas I must had exchanged closed to 15 emails with travel edge.

Screenshot below

Attachments

• IMG_8786.jpeg
    IMG_8786.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I bought 2 SIM for international travel and found they are missing one major feature after activating them. This was promised at the time of booking.
I contacted the service but they refused to do anything about it.

Now AXIS is refusing to accept chargeback. Is there any other way of initiating dispute apart from phone banking? I am outside of India hence unable to call Axis burgundy support which is much better than normal phone banking.

I bought 2 SIM for international travel and found they are missing one major feature after activating them. This was promised at the time of booking.
I contacted the service but they refused to do anything about it.

Now AXIS is refusing to accept chargeback. Is there any other way of initiating dispute apart from phone banking? I am outside of India hence unable to call Axis burgundy support which is much better than normal phone
You might be eligible for chargeback if you have any proof regarding the promised feature and also the proof of non delivery of that feature. Without the proof, it will be very difficult to get the chargeback in your favour.

Try calling burgundy support on +912267987700. Should work when calling from abroad.

So the chargeback happened with the airline, yes?
Do they block you after this?

I know Google etc block your all account if you do a chargeback on them

So, do you still rate your overall experience with Axis (including TravelEdge) to be 'very good'? :).
Experience with TravelEdge - The worst
Experience with axis chargeback - Very good. The only reason is that just one call to them solved my problem. No follow ups needed. You just need to wait for 45 days

Back