• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Deleted member 30446

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Use this thread to write your experiences with requesting Chargebacks from various banks.

Credit Cards, Debit Cards, UPI and all sorts of payment methods can be discussed here.

Here is my experience:

3 months ago I had a fairly large order from Swiggy (₹6200) and I had booked a food order for me and about a dozen friends. We were all drunk and I’m still not sure what happened exactly but half an hour after the booking we received a call from the delivery guy saying that he was at the stop. But when I asked him where he was he said that he was in a completely different city. He says that he was at the place I requested in the app. Now I didn’t know what to do but got a call from the restaurant I think saying that they would give me a refund of the whole amount in a restaurant coupon and I accepted but after 15 minutes he said that he won’t be able to do so as it was a credit card payment. I didn’t try to argue much and hung up. That day called up Axis. They were very understanding and told me to call after a week. After a week they performed chargeback and the amount was back in 2-3 days.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Use this thread to write your experiences with requesting Chargebacks from various banks.

Credit Cards, Debit Cards, UPI and all sorts of payment methods can be discussed here.

Here is my experience:

3 months ago I had a fairly large order from Swiggy (₹6200) and I had booked a food order for me and about a dozen friends. We were all drunk and I’m still not sure what happened exactly but half an hour after the booking we received a call from the delivery guy saying that he was at the stop. But when I asked him where he was he said that he was in a completely different city. He says that he was at the place I requested in the app. Now I didn’t know what to do but got a call from the restaurant I think saying that they would give me a refund of the whole amount in a restaurant coupon and I accepted but after 15 minutes he said that he won’t be able to do so as it was a credit card payment. I didn’t try to argue much and hung up. That day called up Axis. They were very understanding and told me to call after a week. After a week they performed chargeback and the amount was back in 2-3 days.
Even after you were sober, axes was still on HIGH, it seems to grant you the chargeback…
Very unlike typical axes !!
;) ;)
Anyway enjoy the goodies, try not to repeat!!