• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus AXIS delay in points transfer, making excuses

typhoon

TF Select
Hi Folks,

Axis is not crediting any points to the transfer partners those who have done transfer since 10 July after 10AM to partners. I transferred Accor on 10th July and then United on 12 July.

None of them they have been credited and when calling them, they are making excuses, now when it was mailed to them they are again making excuse quoting technical issue.

So, i think Axis is again upto something in this regard again as well after Gyftr devaluation. As its not possible that for 4 days they are facing technical issues.

Attachments

• Mail from AXIS.jpeg
    Mail from AXIS.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Please note that when there is too much withdrawal, failures happen and delay is inevitable. Imagine if someone creates a rumour than xyz bank is going to fail. We need to stand in queue to get the money.

Once Axis completes the pending transfers, it will be back to BAU and we will see on time credits. Better to avoid rush hours and be ahead of the queue if possible.

I transferd 5k point on Accor first tiem on13 july evening. get credit in Accor account on 18th july. But status showing in app is still pending.

Can i tr more if previous status is showing pending but point credited in Accor..?

I transferd 5k point on Accor first tiem on13 july evening. get credit in Accor account on 18th july. But status showing in app is still pending.

Can i tr more if previous status is showing pending but point credited in Accor..?
yes go ahead, axis is usually lazy to update the transfer status.

Initiated transfer to accor on 10th, it failed on 14th. Yet to receive points back in my traveledge account. Anyone else facing the same or just me? Customer care is utterly useless

Initiated a transfer to Accor on July 12. Received notifications that it had failed on July 17. Attempted to contact Travel Edge multiple times about the 20-day refund timeline and failed - their helpline was not answered and there were no replies except canned ones for emails sent to them. Points were back in my account last night (21st) and I was deluged with about 75 text messages and an equal number of emails from Axis saying the refund was successful.

Back