• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Eazydiner partnership

Nocash

TF Select
Axis and EazyDiner Partnership 🧵 Today Axis and Eazydiner announced their Dining exclusive program where one can get up to 40% on dining on 10000+ restaurants. This thread will tell you how you can enjoy these benefits and whether they are value for money or not. Let's go 🏃‍♂️

[1]HNI Offer Card required: Axis Magnus, Reserve, Vistara infinite or Burgundy Private Min order : 2500 Discount : 40% Max discount : 1000 Offer can be availed twice in a month Birthday Offer is also coming soon where one gets 25% discount up to 3000 with no min bill amount.

So sweet spot is 2500 only & in reality the reward rate will decrease as you spend more.(For e.g. 25% for 4000 bill and only 20% for 5000 bill) Still this is one of the best deals you would get on dining 👍

[2]Affluent Cards Offer Card required : Axis Select, Miles & More, Atlas, Privilege, Vistara cards, Priority Debit Card Minimum order : 2000 Discount : 25% Maximum discount: 800 Offer can be availed twice in a month HSBC, Indusind & RBL cards will give 30% discount up to 500

So if, your bill is more than 2500 or you don't have those cards This deal is the best you can get 😉 Twice in a month is also a good preposition as on other cards, you get discount once in 30 days 🙂

[3] Retail Cards Offer Card required : Axis Myzone, Ace, Neo, Aura, IOCL, Flipkart, Airtel & rest Axis Bank debit card Minimum order : 1500 Discount : 15% Maximum discount : 500 Offer can be availed twice in a month

SCB (20%), Citi (20%) & AU (25%) are better than this. The situation is like "Beggars can't be choosers" Still good enough than not getting anything as I see is the case with HDFC and SBI cards on Eazydiner 😕

Also If you already have Eazydiner Prime, you can save more 🎉 That's it Thank for your time If you have any questions, comment down and I will be happy to answer those :)

With the HDFC cap on Dineout and Zomato Pro's uncompetitive offers, Eazydiner seems like the better option.

Anyway to get free Eazydiner renewals? (Like the Zomato Pro with RBL Edition and Dineout with HDFC DCB)
You can keep renewing Easydiner prime membership with points which you get when you make reservations and pay through the app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220630-174650.jpg
    Screenshot_20220630-174650.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 31
With the HDFC cap on Dineout and Zomato Pro's uncompetitive offers, Eazydiner seems like the better option.

Anyway to get free Eazydiner renewals? (Like the Zomato Pro with RBL Edition and Dineout with HDFC DCB)
You can get eazydiner prime with Myntra insider coins. I used that to get 3months prime. then I got Indusinf Legend card with 1yr prime. Sorted for now.
and already have enough points in eazydiner to renew prime.

Back