• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Axis Magnus/Reserve/Burgundy Private Eazydiner 40% to 30%

This is very good, ie. redeeming CC Reward points after 25% discount..

A couple of questions:
The CC reward points are maitained in a different bucket right? and how much we get per 100 for signature? is it 10 RP per 100 spent on ED Sig card?
Each RP = 0.20 P right??
25% discount will be given for convenience fee too. Convenience fee is depend on transaction amount (0-100 Rs).
and how can we reddem this ? apart from paying bills using this card, is there any other options to redeem these RPs.

As I sadi, thse RPs are different to EazyPoints right?
Yes, credit card points and Easy points are different. Credit card points can be claimed only if you use ED card for payment. If you use any other card then you can't redeem points for particular transaction. Credit card reward points will be credited in 2 days(after settlement) and can be claimed in same billing cycle.
Credit card reward points will be auto updated in ED app, and visible in app.

25% discount will be given for convenience fee too. Convenience fee is depend on transaction amount (0-100 Rs).

Yes, credit card points and Easy points are different. Credit card points can be claimed only if you use ED card for payment. If you use any other card then you can't redeem points for particular transaction. Credit card reward points will be credited in 2 days(after settlement) and can be claimed in same billing cycle.
Credit card reward points will be auto updated in ED app, and visible in app.
Okay, thanks..
I will read all these booklets and leaflets etc.
BTW, When do they charge JF?

1720094721567.png

Nearly 8 month. Sometimes agent will have some kind of approval, he will apply for LTF card.
Yes, I know, they will have some quota.. these days they are not getting this ED Signature LTF quota...
Earlier they used to get Pinnacle uncondtional LTF, now it is only conditional LTF..
thanks for the info...and I appreciate it..

Last edited:
I also hold ED signature LTF through the same agent mentioned above. Great card for dining, I prefer it over Axis/other seasonal offers. However, just to paint the full picture of my experience, maybe be careful of applying through him or other agents. He did deliver on his promise by getting me this card LTF, but the method may make others uncomfortable.

After a month of receiving the card, I received a scanned copy of my offline application for the CC which was processed by the bank. I was under the impression that my details taken by him on Whatsapp would be used in a secure manner in an online portal. However, he just filled out an offline form on my behalf and filled it with random details in salary and other columns, not just that, he also signed as me on the form and this was all done without any information or any consent from me.

Honestly, I am happy with the card, but I wouldn't have consented to getting it this way.

W
I also hold ED signature LTF through the same agent mentioned above. Great card for dining, I prefer it over Axis/other seasonal offers. However, just to paint the full picture of my experience, maybe be careful of applying through him or other agents. He did deliver on his promise by getting me this card LTF, but the method may make others uncomfortable.

After a month of receiving the card, I received a scanned copy of my offline application for the CC which was processed by the bank. I was under the impression that my details taken by him on Whatsapp would be used in a secure manner in an online portal. However, he just filled out an offline form on my behalf and filled it with random details in salary and other columns, not just that, he also signed as me on the form and this was all done without any information or any consent from me.

Honestly, I am happy with the card, but I wouldn't have consented to getting it this way.
When did you apply?

Ideally these should have been in person offline applications , not by some random guys from across India..
Yes, I do understand and agree with you.. I would also not go with these kind of arrangements..

Lets focus on Card only,

Oh thanks for your heads up
This should not be the case
HDFC Bank i applied offline with an agent who is 500km away from my city still he send full forms by courier and I send him back signed

Reactions: SSV
W

When did you apply?
6 months ago or so.
Ideally these should have been in person offline applications , not by some random guys from across India..
Yes, I do understand and agree with you.. I would also not go with these kind of arrangements..

Lets focus on Card only,
Unfortunately, people don't have a choice. Haven't heard of anyone getting ED Signature LTF through other means by applying directly. It's the perfect card to hold LTF also, because there is literally no other use of it than that once a month dining out. Paying 2k for this singular niche use would have really dampened the benefits.

6 months ago or so.

Unfortunately, people don't have a choice. Haven't heard of anyone getting ED Signature LTF through other means by applying directly. It's the perfect card to hold LTF also, because there is literally no other use of it than that once a month dining out. Paying 2k for this singular niche use would have really dampened the benefits.
Is prime membership applicable for LTF card too after 1 year?
Usually add-on card member will also get first year prime membership but is it continues for next year.
Paid card will get membership every year after renewal fee payment but I am not sure for LTF card.
If anyone using LTF ED card from more than 1 year, please clarify.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-03-09-51-20-634_com.easydiner-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-03-09-51-20-634_com.easydiner-edit.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 8
My ED prime membership expired on 29th June and I went to see if I can renew it yesterday and saw this devaluation. What a bummer!!
I think the Indusind ED card if got LTF is a better option than Magnus for ED. Any other card for ED that does not have a minimum spend condition? The earlier 2500 I think was decent, but pushing that to 3000 and then reducing the discount to 30% really is a deal breaker!

My ED prime membership expired on 29th June and I went to see if I can renew it yesterday and saw this devaluation. What a bummer!!
I think the Indusind ED card if got LTF is a better option than Magnus for ED. Any other card for ED that does not have a minimum spend condition? The earlier 2500 I think was decent, but pushing that to 3000 and then reducing the discount to 30% really is a deal breaker!
Yes its a silent form of devaluation

Axis is happily losing 1000 per super premium card per month on their Eazydiner offer, even after reducing the discount from 40% to 30% !

They should have increased the discount to 50% and put a cap of 800
this way all of us diners would benefit by a higher discount, while Axis they would reduce their expense by 20% every month.
It would be a win-win situation for everyone!

On the recent Magnus devaluations, is the spend criteria for unlimited domestic lounges (50k in the last 3 months) also extended to the international lounge access with Priority Pass ? i:e, does the unlimited international lounge access have any spend criteria ?

On the recent Magnus devaluations, is the spend criteria for unlimited domestic lounges (50k in the last 3 months) also extended to the international lounge access with Priority Pass ? i:e, does the unlimited international lounge access have any spend criteria ?
for intl lounges no spend criteria applies since its from priority pass not by axis
let anyone who used without criteria confirm the same

Back